Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Games or Girls?

Tricky question hah :) but seems to be real. I have seen many hardcore gamers (boys) that prefer to play 24/7 and spend their time with beautiful imaginary game avatars rather than real girls. I won't say that's wrong. A matter of opinion. What do you think?

Comments

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

Hmmm I like games with girls :D

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Well if you think the world is overpopulated, you might say it's a good thing.  A form of birth control without actually getting the operation. image

• TahamtanTahamtan Member Posts: 232

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Well if you think the world is overpopulated, you might say it's a good thing.  A form of birth control without actually getting the operation. image

Love the idea. Let's communicate it to politicians and make money.

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

It depends.

If you are an attractive male (going out in public usually youll find at least one woman checking you out) than girls might like you enough to start gaming just in the hopes that you will be more interested in them . ..

If you are an unattractive male (you don't like to look in the mirror and women rarely check you out) than gaming will take you away from your chances with women.

I have noticed myself miss out on all sorts of opportunities because I would just rather go home and be with myself and play some games for a bit than to go out and talk and be social enough to create opportunities to meet women.

Hot or not, you still should have opportunities to meet women.

Most people spend a few hours a day wasting time doing something like watching TV though. It is perfectly healthy to prefer gaming over the television.

It basically comes down to this . .. when a woman first looks at you she will decide whether or not she wants you usually and she will usually think that she can change you if there is something about you that she does not like (gaming?). If you are a hot guy that does not go outside than of course you are going to be stuck with your games for the most part.

I think that a lot of it depends on where you live. In some places it is the guys job to go out and find a girl (tough shit for the antisocial gamer . ..) but in other places it is so hard to find a decent or even regular guy that they will be throwing themselves at you.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

What a stupid assumption. You really think they would rather spend time looking at pixelated tits rather than real ones?

New flash; it's like that because it's not likely these people will ever see real tits in their lifetime (period). MMO gamers are a bunch of mouthbreathing basement dwellers, the girls would have to come to *them*, because they lack the skills to get out there and grab the bull by the horns.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

Warning Warning,,,,,

Girls with Game, can Play you

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

It is entertaining from a girls perspective to see this topic over and over again.. image

Men provide countless hours of entertainment. They even think that this constitutes a girlfriend!

Too funny.

Fear of Girls© 1

Um I get it lots but im not making no commitment if I have to choose

Originally posted by thecrap

Um I get it lots but im not making no commitment if I have to choose

But then your hand says," but .. but baby I thought we were something special. We are soul mates. With me being attached to your arm and all.. we were meant to be together!"

image Oh hell no that bish needs to be cut off.. go get the hack saw..

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Tahamtan

Tricky question hah :) but seems to be real. I have seen many hardcore gamers (boys) that prefer to play 24/7 and spend their time with beautiful imaginary game avatars rather than real girls. I won't say that's wrong. A matter of opinion. What do you think?

If a boy would rather spend more time with a pixelated girl than a real one, some serious issues may occur later in life....like no life and basement living with parents.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

I can't afford girls all the time.

Plus they are not allowed to play video games with the boys. They have to go out shopping or whatever it is they do.

Originally posted by baff

I can't afford girls all the time.

Plus they are not allowed to play video games with the boys. They have to go out shopping or whatever it is they do.

Girls do play video games. We have been playing video games since we were children.  Welcome to the millenium! In this day and age Girls do just about everything you do, Including play games. We can even pee standing up, but it sure isn't pretty. image

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Girls over games everytime, as long as they put out.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• MardyMardy Member Posts: 2,213

If you're real good, you can have both.  Keep learning young ones  image

EQ1-AC1-DAOC-FFXI-L2-EQ2-WoW-DDO-GW-LoTR-VG-WAR-GW2-ESO

• ExploriumExplorium Member Posts: 395

Sex dolls. And this is actually a serious answer.

Lets look at all the benefits of sex dolls.

1. They don't care if you play games, so you can play 24/7 and they'll always have a smile

2. Disease free...no chance of aids, herpes or any sh! like that...unless you are just a dirty man and never clean the doll...or already have one of the diseases...

3. One time fee. Buy them once, and never have to spend money on them again. Maybe you can buy clothes for them, but a real girl/women will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars if not more. A sex doll saves you A LOT of money.

4. They don't argue with you.

5. They always want sex with you, 24/7 if you can handle that much ;)

6. Can't get a ....SURPRISE! I'M PREGNANT!!

7. You can talk about them with all your problems and secrets, and they'll never tell anyone else. They are great listeners!

8. They don't argue with you.

9. They never get fat

10. They always stay good looking and plus they never get old (at least in appearance), as long as you keep them maintained (cleaning, etc)

11. If you are into threesomes or more...they'll be up for that too.

12. They don't argue with you

I'm saving up my money to buy a real good one. 

Check out my nature/animal/relaxing music channel on Youtube!

My game channel on Youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/vendayn

• I saw a story about a Japanese man who spends all his money buying those 'real' dolls. He's got a room with like thirty of them. Every morning he wakes up and dresses all of them for the day, and every night he dresses them in night gowns and such. And before he goes to bed he picks one to spend the night with. They had video of him in his doll room; all those way-too realistic dolls, staring with their dead eyes, it's enough to give a man nightmares for years. And that man spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on those things. Because one creepy ultra-realistic sex doll just isn't enough, but fifty is too many. Thirty is a nice round even number.

Okay I'm going to jab a pen in my thigh to focus on something less creepy.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

What the hell is a girl? I think I read about them before.

How High is the drop rate?

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

Originally posted by Sawtooth

I saw a story about a Japanese man who spends all his money buying those 'real' dolls. He's got a room with like thirty of them. Every morning he wakes up and dresses all of them for the day, and every night he dresses them in night gowns and such. And before he goes to bed he picks one to spend the night with. They had video of him in his doll room; all those way-too realistic dolls, staring with their dead eyes, it's enough to give a man nightmares for years. And that man spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on those things. Because one creepy ultra-realistic sex doll just isn't enough, but fifty is too many. Thirty is a nice round even number.

You know, that is really sad. But I guess it beats him going and digging up bodies to have a girlfriend or going out and raping women because he is lonely. image

Poor guy probably doesn;t even know what to do with a real girl, so he gets dolls instead. It makes me almost feel sorry for the guy.. if I wasn;t so creeped out by him. LOLimage

Nah! im still lying low I just came from a break-up from a 8year relation ship god the things I can do now its a friking partay!!!

• JDGalisJDGalis Member UncommonPosts: 143

Can I pick both?

Introducing the best signature ever!

[signature] Best Signature [/signature]

• JoliustJoliust Member Posts: 1,329

When I was younger I would drop anything for a girl. Now, if I had to make the choice, it would all depend on how much I enjoyed the game vs how much I enjoy spending with the girl.

Well, since being around someone 24/7 isn't healthy, neither is playing a game constantly you should be able to have both. This is true with any hobby. People in a relationship, whether it be a friendship or marriage, need time apart and separate interests or they will ware on each other very fast.

Sent me an email if you want me to mail you some pizza rolls.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I have a girlfriend who has never touched a video game in her life...when she calls/texts me while I'm in the middle of a game I just tell her that I'm doing "nerd things" and she goes "oh you're playing a game?" and then I call her back when I'm done...she even expressed interest in joining a 3v3 team in Star Craft 2.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• CrocolixCrocolix Member Posts: 221

Originally posted by Draenor

I have a girlfriend who has never touched a video game in her life...when she calls/texts me while I'm in the middle of a game I just tell her that I'm doing "nerd things" and she goes "oh you're playing a game?" and then I call her back when I'm done...she even expressed interest in joining a 3v3 team in Star Craft 2.

cool

and you can imagine.....you have the biggest one too

btw 3vs3 is more about bisex .......

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Originally posted by Sawtooth

I saw a story about a Japanese man who spends all his money buying those 'real' dolls. He's got a room with like thirty of them. Every morning he wakes up and dresses all of them for the day, and every night he dresses them in night gowns and such. And before he goes to bed he picks one to spend the night with. They had video of him in his doll room; all those way-too realistic dolls, staring with their dead eyes, it's enough to give a man nightmares for years. And that man spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on those things. Because one creepy ultra-realistic sex doll just isn't enough, but fifty is too many. Thirty is a nice round even number.

If this is a true story and is the direction in which the future is trending, the human race is pretty much finished.