Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is Arrevan sys reqs listed?

SilkravenSilkraven Member UncommonPosts: 74

Could not find system requirements for Arrevan. Have fun if you get a key, and your machine can run it.

Comments

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

If you have a beta key, the requirements are available from the download page. Trust me, if you can't run this game, you need to throw your 10 year old computer away.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• scythe99scythe99 Member Posts: 326

Judging by how this game looks worse than even world of warcraft, you won't need a very powerful pc to run it.

"An MMORPG could be completely diffirent from WoW. Just look at games like Dofus, Wizard101 or EVE. But as it is, most of the Western MMOs are trying to succeed by out-WoWing WoW. It's like an army of 10 sports games made about same sports, and barely none about other sports. WoW clone is an accurate description of those games, it manages to convey much information with only two words."
    -Poster on mmorpg.com

Rift: World of Warcraft clone #9321 Nothing special to see here move along.

• KilorTheMeekKilorTheMeek Member Posts: 260

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

If you have a beta key, the requirements are available from the download page. Trust me, if you can't run this game, you need to throw your 10 year old computer away.

What he said.  The graphics on this game when I first logged in really made me lol.

Then I remembered they're planning on charging people for the game and a subscription... that just made me sad. 

Too bad too... the game seemed like it could've been fun.  image

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
  • vio1vio1 Member UncommonPosts: 64

my computer i just got now cant even run this game without lag
    i know its not the best thing out there but this comp should beable to run this game with no problem... i can with lotro on dx11 on super duper high.. other games i couldnt play without lag i can now... i tired Craft of Gods again cuz they got a f2p server that game i couldnt move at all!!!! now new computer = no lagg on the highest settings they have same with dawntide...most games i been playing/test are all betas
    ima stop n ow cuz im a tiny high and im typing and i cant stop typing
    Manufacturer:
    CYBERPOWER
    Processor:
    AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 630 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
    Memory:
    4096MB RAM
    Hard Drive:
    500 GB + 250GB
    Video Card:
    ATI Radeon HD 5600 Series
    Monitor:
    Hanns-G HZ201H
    Sound Card:
    HD Audio HDMI out (VIA High Definition Audio)
    Speakers/Headphones:
    -
    Keyboard:
    USB Root Hub
    Mouse:
    USB Root Hub
    Mouse Surface:
    Operating System:
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100618-1621)
    Motherboard:
    M4A78LT-M LE
    Computer Case:
    Hurricane ATX248WB Black Computer Case With Side Panel

I play games just like you

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

I can't believe they are asking a subscription for this..

I would consider playing it if they paied meimage

• TasarakTasarak Member UncommonPosts: 43

I can't believe this game is an open beta.  They talk a good game but the delivery is sorely lacking.   Everything they mention about what they are trying to achieve, all sound like excellent game ideas & would appeal to the " old school MMO  gamer" , however it does not translate with their current open beta. 

1) Controls - Slow input/response , clunky

2) Stability - Constant interrupts, disconnects, crashes etc (I understand that is what a Open Beta is for but it's ametuer)

3) Sound/Music - Lack there off, or non existent, constant poping when hitting a zone/transfer

4) Combat - clunky, slow, un-responsive,  animations are choppy, (for character, npc's, mobs, well everything) It's whack a mole combat, I hit you, you hit me...hardly engaging

5) Text - Fonts/text is ugly, hard to read. Even copies Diablo with some letters

6) Graphics -  Washed out, low poly count,  horrendous textures (puke colored indeed) This looks like it was made from the early 90's...no joke - I'm not a graphics person, but this is 10 steps backwards, not forward.

7) Customization - Un imaginative, simple, little choice, low textures, limited color palete

I could go on but this is far from being polished or even considered a viable MMO in today's market.  If their subscriber base target is 2.5- 5k, then it will do just fine.  Try the open beta & see for yourself.

I would post something positive but honestly there is none for me.