Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodbye LFGame and hello Vindictus.

I've been checking this section almost daily for the past 4 months. It has come to an end. Thank you Vindictus.

For those who haven't looked into it. DO SO!

Comments

• Vion1xVion1x Member Posts: 188

got the game, got a beta ccount / key .... but im from EU ... -_-

guess im still stuck in this section :(

• surstromingsurstroming Member UncommonPosts: 151

cheer up vion

http://vindictus.nexoneu.com/  this is just rumors but the open beta is said to start somewhere in dec

in the meantime I'd recommend LOTRO.

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

I'm from UK and I'm able to play Vindictus, just use a proxy, simple.  Anyways, tis not all that special, imo there's too much hype over this game for what it really is.

imageimage

• alazyguyalazyguy Member UncommonPosts: 92
    I've already burnt out from Vindictus. >.>

Level 20 only too!
  • TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864

Originally posted by alazyguy

I've already burnt out from Vindictus. >.> Level 20 only too!

same here, and i'm only lvl 11.

• Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226

bored after level 9... lobby game. not an mmo. not that fun. Enjoyed it for the first few hours.

• KlizziKlizzi Member Posts: 110

I'm in the same boat. When I first discovered this game I was worried it would quickly become repetitive, but it's just too much fun. I love that there is ALWAYS something to farm and it's always some cool looking item to craft or find that's an upgrade and makes you look like a badass. They've taken simple combat and made it excellent, you have reasons to repeat quests, but you don't even need those reasons because the combat is far too fun. Plus, no other game makes you look this badass by level 14.

It feels like they've done everything exactly right with this game. If you haven't done the White Tyrant raid instance, it's awesome, starts at level 20.

Edit: Quite funny to see these people quiting before they even complete their first set of armor or do their first raid. Unless you're level 24 or so, you're missing out.

• BlazeyerBlazeyer Member UncommonPosts: 562

This game seems perfect for me, I've been trying to find an unused beta key and so far have no luck.

How are the graphics compared to current MMO's? (just got a new pc and looking for something powerful to test it on)

The graphics are amazing, I'd say 9/10. From the gear and items you get to the environments and bosses, the game looks and runs great. One of the most optimized games I've played, whether you're fighting 1 mob or 20, the game doesn't hiccup.

The one thing this games really brings to the table is the physics engine. Everything is destroyable and can be used as a weapon. You can cut down bridges as enemies are running over them or destroy an entire tower to kill enemies inside. You can destroy a pillar and throw chunks of stone at enemies. You can dodge attacks and cause those attacks to break down pillars or tower on top of the mob.

Anyone bored by what the game offers are just doing it wrong.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Okay I'm somewhat confused about the whole token system. Later on do all dungeons cost tokens? If so, does that mean the game will end up costing money each time I wanted to go to a dungeon after I ran out of tokens and didn't want to wait until friday?

No, mostly tokens recharge before you can even use them all up. If somehow you do use them up, you can trade in Seals of Dedication for more tokens. you get these Seals by earning titles, reviving party members, etc. and since even if you play 10 hours a day you don't use up your tokens, you collect up enough seals that you can trade in for a lot of tokens should you need more.

I think they're in place to prevent higher level players from going back and farming popular items very quickly. If you do missions anywhere near your level, your tokens will recharge before you can expand them.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Originally posted by Klizzi

No, mostly tokens recharge before you can even use them all up. If somehow you do use them up, you can trade in Seals of Dedication for more tokens. you get these Seals by earning titles, reviving party members, etc. and since even if you play 10 hours a day you don't use up your tokens, you collect up enough seals that you can trade in for a lot of tokens should you need more.

I think they're in place to prevent higher level players from going back and farming popular items very quickly. If you do missions anywhere near your level, your tokens will recharge before you can expand them.

Okay thanks for clarifying that. I didn't want to play it if it was going to rely heavily on me purchasing tokens or something from the cash shop.

• alazyguyalazyguy Member UncommonPosts: 92
    Actually, the token replenishment rate has been increased for beta.

I'm pretty sure that they're planning to make it so tokens only replenish twice a week.

So... yeah.
  • Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Originally posted by Blazeyer

This game seems perfect for me, I've been trying to find an unused beta key and so far have no luck.

How are the graphics compared to current MMO's? (just got a new pc and looking for something powerful to test it on)

Graphics are fairly well done but not something that will stress your computer too much, download the crysis demo if you want an actual stress test.

• paulanopaulano Member Posts: 5

Wow, cant wait to try this, is this still in closed beta or open already? Ive seen the trailers and it has gotten me speechless.

TO the players, does this game rock or is this just another over-hyped game?

• patrikd23patrikd23 Member UncommonPosts: 1,155

Nexon in a nutshell tho, only allowing NA to be able to play, BUT everyone can register,download and also get a beta key. But you cant play and it dont say that you cant play it says that you lost connection to server.

And dont make me start talking about the mentally challanged people on the nexon forums.

I just dont understand why people can register,download and start the game but not play...