Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why are the other character's not avialable for OB?

dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

So I may have missed this somwhere but why is it that only two fo the 5 or so characters are playable at this point? When will they open up the others?

Comments

• akathosakathos Member UncommonPosts: 179

Originally posted by dougmysticey

So I may have missed this somwhere but why is it that only two fo the 5 or so characters are playable at this point? When will they open up the others?

Apparently they are supposed to be opening them up shortly after release... but I have not heard anything else about the matter.

• BooksBooks Member Posts: 80

I heard they're not even playable in the Asian client. If true they seem to be designing the game as we pay them for it.

• AdvancedTechAdvancedTech Member UncommonPosts: 165

Originally posted by Books

I heard they're not even playable in the Asian client. If true they seem to be designing the game as we pay them for it.

You heard wrong.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

They really need to open up the other classes. Right now thats my main problem with the game.

• paterahpaterah Member UncommonPosts: 578

Evie (mage class) will be available around open beta (sometime in october I guess). It's gonna take some time before we see the last 2 classes tho.

• PryettaPryetta Member UncommonPosts: 260

Evy will be available in October when it is OB (if you forgot this is Early Access Open Beta), while the others aren't even released in Korea and should be released there soon. Right now the only 3 characters are Lann, Fiona, and Evy.