Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is that a typo in new banner ad or?

levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

The MMORPG Aion ad that is currently up says, "Take FLIGT against the dragons." FLIGT? I assume they mean "flight."  You'd think the artist, NC Soft/Aion, or MMORPG.com would have caught that at some point...unless "fligt" is a term used in Aion?

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

Comments

• Lunny08Lunny08 Member Posts: 120

I think it might actualy be a combination of the words "Fight" and "Flight", which is just a fail in its self.

• tokinitokini Member UncommonPosts: 372
    Originally posted by Lunny08

I think it might actualy be a combination of the words "Fight" and "Flight", which is just a fail in its self.

that still doesnt explain the missing 'H'
  • Lunny08Lunny08 Member Posts: 120

yes it does.....with a H it would just be Flight again, I geuss it's just a typo.

• levsixlevsix Member UncommonPosts: 363

It is crazy that it could escape so many people's notice before being posted here. Haha.

Have a winner and don't go on a game over! Does your avatar make you powerful in real life? Check out the Mystical Enders gaming community. www.mysticalenders.com

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Many of the typographical errors in ads are intentional especially in the ads for lower grade games. They get people clicking out of curiousity of what else is wrong.  It being Aion, the error was probably not intentional.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607

lolololol thats awesome I just seen the ad.