Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global or Private?

Okami_aeOkami_ae Member Posts: 61
How do you think? What server is the best- Global Mu or Private ?

Comments

• SztefanSztefan Member Posts: 4

i think private servers are beter:
    - almost no one is cheating
    - bigger ex and faster lvl
    - you can always ask admin for help(in most servers)
    - players are often from same country as you

online:
    - cheaters!!
    - very low ex
    - people are almost allways from oposite site of the globe
    - yopu need to search few sites to get help

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

I like global better, Aside the fact there are hackers you have to earn your lvls unlike on a private server where everyone is high level what the fun in that. You cant show off your high lvl items on private like you can on global. I rater earn my lvls the old fashioned way instead of being "special" and have the sever be made so I can be better than playing  in the normal gaming servers.

It just shows how weak you are by taking the easy way out. image

• ImmortalitImmortalit Member Posts: 5

I agree with Ken even though I have my own server. I just started playing on Maya again.

And there is one thing you guys should be aware of:

There might be LESS hackers on private servers, but on private servers hackers can use special webpages they can make themselves or use SQL injection to change the database of a private server (Like adding any item to vault and making a very good character). Almost all private servers are vulnerable to these hacks. So even though Global has alot of hackers I think private servers are even worse

Ultimate MuOnline Main Admin

Ultimate MuOnline Main Admin

• admjn65admjn65 Member Posts: 253

Since private servers have less players it is easier to find hackers.  Take screen shots of them and show them to a Gm and that b**tch's IP is as good as blocked.  I dont know if you people have ever played a private server, but you should play one before you decide if you think global is better.  There are so many things that you cant get in global that can be obtained in private servers, a private server lets you play the game to its fullest.  Not all are easy either, It is still a struggle to find good armor and you are always fighting to be one of the best players. 

to private servers! image

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    SPAMSPAMSPAM Your post is going to get deleted!

• GhostExileGhostExile Member Posts: 19

Originally posted by Immortalit
    I agree with Ken even though I have my own server. I just started playing on Maya again.
    And there is one thing you guys should be aware of:
    There might be LESS hackers on private servers, but on private servers hackers can use special webpages they can make themselves or use SQL injection to change the database of a private server (Like adding any item to vault and making a very good character). Almost all private servers are vulnerable to these hacks. So even though Global has alot of hackers I think private servers are even worseUltimate MuOnline Main Admin

I take it that Ultimate MuOnline is your server... could you tell me how to get it please..

Thanx

This discussion has been closed.