Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima Online X?

Torric369Torric369 Member Posts: 3
i thought they were supposed to make ultima X but i havent heard anything in a while, i was rele looking foward to it, does ne one know what happened to it?

Comments

• kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

It got cancelled last year

• Katyenka\XavKatyenka\Xav Member Posts: 36

Yeap totally canceled, scrapped, shelved, canned, axed, however you want to put it.

Another fantastic EA project that went the way of the doe doe.  I was looking forward to this one as well, i should have guessed myself that they would build up everyones hopes just to scrap it a few months before it was released.  Although to be honest i was expecting it as before they announced this (was around marchapril 2004) they promised in december 2003 lots of exciting new information on UXO in the new year!!!

Then they didnt update it until march and the update was.....thats all folks!!!

• Ultima_FanUltima_Fan Member Posts: 12
    I was one of the fools who won the city naming contest. I won a free copy of the game and entrance into the beta. Go me. I finally win something and it has to be that.
  • Levithian_66Levithian_66 Member Posts: 143

Bad luck there Ultima Fan :)

• KoltraneKoltrane Member UncommonPosts: 1,049

Originally posted by Ultima_Fan
    I was one of the fools who won the city naming contest. I won a free copy of the game and entrance into the beta. Go me. I finally win something and it has to be that.

Ouch.  That's a tough break.  It's a shame to win something as potentially cool as that and have the project scrapped.  What was your city name?

-----

Old timer.

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

did you guys see on UO Stratics that Binky mentioned that UO the current version will not be presenting at E3, he mentioned that while talking about the Townhall meetings they are doing. So that means no announcement on the new grahpics update, new client, or any new features for that matter.

• Nazgul11Nazgul11 Member Posts: 56

I want to see osi use the uo:X graphics for the current ultima online. I think that would be pretty cool. What do you guys think?

• StunyStuny Member Posts: 7

I wish that game really came out. I would probably be playing it right now. I read up about this game and this game would of ran on Unreal Engine. Damn I wish this game came out. I was waiting for this game till I heard it was coming out