Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank you

TymoraTymora Member UncommonPosts: 1,295

This is the one I've been waiting for . . .

I've never been so excited over a mmorpg, Fallen Earth looks so promising.  I mean, Everquest II and World of Warcraft will be good, but there is something about Fallen Earth that has me hooked already.

I had the pleasure of exchannging E-mails with an employee over at Icarus months ago, and he was very polite and seemed honest.  I think they will do us right and make a great game with great Customer Support.  THey are doing that already.

Comments

• zmeagolzmeagol Member Posts: 5

Wee image finaly image .. well Im glad to see its up here image

Fallen Earth looks and feels extreamly good... the Game Im waiting for image

Bee Cool,Be You image

• ShatterShatter Member Posts: 172

I just checked out there site and wow it looks like a pretty cool game!

• Maedusa109Maedusa109 Member Posts: 7

I was able to watch and early in-game movie, and I must say that I am quite pleased....More please :)
    I would be so very nice as well to get the chance to beta this title as well....I signed up around 4 months ago. I hope this title does welll because we really need a fresh idea in the MMO game worlds that do exist at present!

• AtheraalAtheraal Member Posts: 90

Yeah, i think i signed up within a month of the site going up, so that must have been at least 8 months ago.. unless the signup page didnt come till later... my memory's not so good.

Anyway, i think it's going to be the most fun MMO yet, and have thought that way since i first saw it. I LOVED the fallout series and the mad max trilogy, among other stuff that looks to have influenced this game. I'm glad there's finally a forum for it now, but i hope they get their official forum up soon.

Deep in thought... alone in the abyss that is my subconscious... I want a Twinkie.

• JimmySJimmyS Member Posts: 3

Thank you MMORPG

lol, I sent an e-mail to MMORPG a few days ago requesting this forum, and they just sent me this link.

Well, I belive that fans of this game think there is something special about it and that the developers know what they are doing and what we MMO players really want.

At last we can talk fans to fans.

Today is a good day,

- Jimmy

Think outside the box [ ]

Think outside the box [ ]

• DelgadoDelgado Member Posts: 173
    Yeah, the guys at Icarus are gamers so I have a feeling that the game is gonna rock. Still cant believe that this game is actually a reality as I have been wanting something like this for ages. Just hope it isnt a system hog... image