Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

newb looking for corp

AirdefierAirdefier Member UncommonPosts: 33

As the title shows, I'm lookin for a corp... I'm pretty new I have some isk... I own like 5 small ships.

so yea...

- Air

Comments

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Check out EVE University. It may be what you're looking for. 

• DoktorTeufelDoktorTeufel Member UncommonPosts: 413

I have an idea: The OP could join Madhatters Inc.! ...Just kidding, you'd need over a years' worth of skill points minimum to even be considered.

Indeed, EVE University is probably your best choice — at least until you're able to separate the elitists from those who appreciate the value of new players and are willing to put effort into mentoring them.

Currently Playing: EVE Online
    Retired From: UO, FFXI, AO, SWG, Ryzom, GW, WoW, WAR

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

Originally posted by DoktorTeufel

I have an idea: The OP could join Madhatters Inc.! ...Just kidding, you'd need over a years' worth of skill points minimum to even be considered.

Indeed, EVE University is probably your best choice — at least until you're able to separate the elitists from those who appreciate the value of new players and are willing to put effort into mentoring them.

Nothing wrong with a new player, but a completely new player who only has a few small ships is a task that takes alot of dedication to mentor. Especially, if you're looking at PVP corporations.

IMHO, SP isn't worth jack. The XP Points are what really matter. From what I know, EVE U will give players that. You can have alot of SP and not have jack for XP.