Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Lord sux or what?

Okami_aeOkami_ae Member Posts: 61
Gmmm... i played for Dark Lord and reached 269 lvl but i think he sux. What do you think?

Comments

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Man, to get that good on MU global, not a private server, that's just plain sad!

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    He looks nice though!
  • MushroomGuyMushroomGuy Member Posts: 29
    WHOA, are you serious? DL in global? Wow, I must have been asleep for 100 years. I think he sucks, so what he can wear dk. and dw armor (only up to leg/dragon) and his spells are kind of crappy. His Horse is cool looking , and the ablilty ownz :P, but I don't like the "Dark Spirit" (bird-like thing). I guess a cool thing is him growing lvls
  • Okami_aeOkami_ae Member Posts: 61
    The best thing about him.... that on 109 lvl with fire burst ( skill ) i was killing 250+ lvl menimage

Weelll, that's nice ::::39::

• What's a Dark Lord? A Dark Wizard or Knight?
    Dark Lord is a new Character that I had NO IDEA global could EVER have.
  • Do you mean magic gladiator, or is it different?

No, it's not an MG, DL is different. What he can do is his own spell (IMO they are gay except for the firburst one XD) DL is a different character that you can get after you're a SM at lvl 300(?) I'm not sur eI played DL on a PS (private server) The only thing I thought cool about himn was his CAPE lol, he gets a cape instead of wings, it's soo friggin' sweet

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    after 270 ;)
    ah ;) okay
  • So there is really five classes to choose from in MU.

Yeah, I suppose. But think about the 2 extra classes as sub-classes and then think of all the sub-classses on other games, 5 classes pale in comparisson to the tens of varied classes in other Beta games e.g. Maple Story and Kal online.

The wind of WebZen told me that there will be one more character...
  • R!pp3R_28R!pp3R_28 Member Posts: 2

Dark Lord is the best !!!

U can understand that when you have your first lvl reset

he gets 3200 points and the others get fewer points

i Don't know if u agree or not but if he isn't the best then

noone is best. I have a DL 289 lvl and monsters in stadium

miss me but one friend who has a mg he gets killed and he has 1 reset

Black Dragon + 11 +16%- Makes Blade Knight the best !
  • FeyaxFeyax Member Posts: 2
    Verry Cool Class Reached Level 350 And I Killed ALL People in A private serv lol

ttt

• HannotjeHannotje Member Posts: 14

It would be good it darklord wouldnt beat up an lvl 300 dark knight when the dark lord is near by level 100, with other words, I dont like it at all.

And about magic gladiator, in newer versions the MG is gona suck, if you set your mg up as wizard its just a matter of time and an lvl 50 guy will beat you up even if you are lvl 300+.
    his skills wouldnt raise if you put points into energy, and this energy atacks keeps weak.

Mg ok .97d, g w 98+ etc etc would be ok, but dont try it on official servers, it would be a waste of time!