Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jedi Question best solo equipment

calranthecalranthe Member UncommonPosts: 359

Hello,

I've heard alot about "jewelry sets" etc since i got back but i'm trying to find out the best solo equipment as in equipment/quests I can do myself on my own.

atm i'm 85 and wearing

Apprentice robe

A well worn hat

corsec guard ring

Issued force sensitive ring

Medal of bothawui

I've also heard about cybernetics.

Any advice appreciated

Comments

• BadgerSmakerBadgerSmaker Member Posts: 629

Hi calranthe,

You can find tons of information about Jedi on the Official Jedi forum, the official forum is the best place to get information from knowledgeable players who play the game every day.

The following guide has lots of information about Jedi: Jedi: Guides, FAQs, and Helpful Tools - The Library of Ossus

In that I found this guide that may help you: Guide: Jedi Gear

For Heroic Jewellery, this guide contains links to information about the Heroic Instances: Guide: SWG Guides and Walkthroughs

These are the guides:

Guides To All 3 Heroic Encounters, In One Easy To Find Location!

ISD Walk Through....

Ultimate Exar Kun Guide

I hope that helps. There is a section in my Guide: Combat Preparation guide on Cybernetics, let me know if you need more information that that.

• Shelby13Shelby13 Member Posts: 79

Hi Calranthe,

Like Badger said.. be sure to drop by the SWG Jedi Profession forums or you can send me a Private Message if you are more comfortable with that.

I am the current SWG Jedi profession Senator.. and I would be glad to help you (or anyone else) with advice on Jedi equipment and skills.

For solo.. the best Jewelry Set is probably Guardian Jewelry.. however you have to perform Heroic group missions to get a full set.

Cybernetics are optional but not required.

Also, Jedi can wear any armor now.. which is probably a better option (in terms of stats) till you eventually get to the higher end collection items (Master Cloak Collection, Belt of Bodo Bass Collection, Meditate Collection).   Those collections are all done doing the 'hologrind' now.

Jedi Treasure Map Jewelry is pretty affordable.. do a vendor search on the Bazaar for items with the keyword "Jedi Wristguard" (CL61) or "Jedi Knight Wristguard" (CL85).

You can also search for "Jedi Knight Robes" now.. they are tradeable.. and cheap.. and offer better stats than Apprentice Robes for a CL85 character.

SWG/STO/(SWTOR)

• calranthecalranthe Member UncommonPosts: 359

Thats the problem my issue is nearly all the end game items etc seem to be "you need a group" i've stopped playing on mustafar because nearly evey mish leads to an end group mish.

I'm not against grouping but I don't like being forced to group.

:(

• Shelby13Shelby13 Member Posts: 79

You should be able solo most of Mustafar now.. again with a bit better gear and a few more buffs.. like Medic Buffs and Entertainer Buffs.  

Most of the game is still able to be done solo... and even some of the heroics can be done with just 1 or 2 other players (if they are geared & buffed up well enough).

If you never intend on doing group PvP.. you really don't need high-end gear at all to play all the solo content.

But.. between you and me.. the best fun I've had in SWG is when I am teamed up with someone else.   And its not just because of the content.. but the inter-player interaction that builds relationships that has often turned into friendships.

SWG/STO/(SWTOR)