Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IT WON'T LET ME SIGN UP!

When I try and sign up to DDO on the website it redirects me to a page saying something like "Turbine will be back soon, down for maintenance" but  I assumed because already have a turbine account (paying member of Asherons call) that it would just let me log in an create an account.

I'm not being inpatient, the account creation page has been down for 3 days for me.

I've downloaded DDO and I'm really wanting to play right now, so if anyone can help, please let me know :)

I've tried different browsers because it mentioned that on the DDO website...

Google Chrome, Mozzila and Internet Explorer.

My name is Frank :)

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

Turbine's whole system is hammered right now and has been for a couple of days.  Between changing the O-board layouts, LotRO F2p option roll out and some server bugs it's been up and down.

One of the main things taking a beating is the log in part of the system.  Just keep trying and you'll get in.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• FrankyDragonFrankyDragon Member Posts: 31

Okay thanks, I will do :)

They really need to get it sorted.

My name is Frank :)

• RokurgeptaRokurgepta Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,136

Originally posted by FrankyDragon

DDO has needed to get their Sh*t sorted for four years now.

Ungood
  • TyrrhonTyrrhon Member Posts: 412

I am not sure if this is similar issue but I could not log into LOTRO with my DDO account. Simply put, Turbine has major issues with having the same account for multiple games and they have no automated solution (say a simple button "add LOTRO F2P access to account"). You need to phone or email them and they have to do it by hand. Or just create new account, the account management deals with multi-accounting fine. Turbine seem to be nice folks but they are eternal amateurs.

• GoorlotGoorlot Newbie CommonPosts: 34
    I had an error message too, have you tried logging into the game client using your just-made account?
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    edited August 2019

Originally posted by FrankyDragon

DDO has needed to get their Sh*t sorted for four years now.

Wow.. 9 years ago.. and they were a mess then... was this game EVER not messed up.

And.. Wow.. What a Necro! 

Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.