Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy Key

Can someone please send me a buddy key, not the one for the demo? I would really like to check this game out fully before I decide if I want to purchase a membership.  Thanks

Comments

• DinendaeDinendae Member Posts: 1,264

First of all, remove your e-mail address from your post; posting your e-mail address is not secure. Anyone who has a spare key can give it to you via an IM on this website. Secondly I am not positive, but I think the buddy key trial is now pretty much the same as the demo; i.e. you only get to see the very short tutorial and one mission afterwards.

"Oh my, how horrible, someone is criticizing a MMO. Oh yeah, that is what a forum is about, looking at both sides. You rather have to be critical of anything in this genre as of late because the track record of these major studios has just been appalling." -Ozmodan

• dhayes68dhayes68 Member UncommonPosts: 1,388

anyone who gives you a key,  is not your buddy.

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

Not that I am recommending giving cryptic any money, but the 1 copy the Gamestop near me had was in the cheap bin. The actual game content you get might be worth the less than $10, so long as you cancel before the end of the first month, like any sensible consumer.