Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your most memorable experience?

Oracle_FefeOracle_Fefe Member CommonPosts: 221

Mine was when I got Bandos Tassets in GWD after the entire party was just running away or teleporting since Graardor was owning us (This was way back then when we underestimated him.) Deep down in the hall was the Bandos Tassets. I ran through Graardor, through the goblin generals, grabbed the tassets, and Teleported out with only 3 hp left.

Comments

• DanyBoy2005DanyBoy2005 Member UncommonPosts: 174

When I quit. What a glorious day.

• Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346

Originally posted by DanyBoy2005

When I quit. What a glorious day.

Tnx for the laugh :]]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Runescape in late 2005 was the most memorable, probably the best year in RS history. It was in late 2005 when RS used to get 200000+ players on a regular basis... That was also the year when I completed dragon slayer, after almost 3 years of training combat skill.

• Oracle_FefeOracle_Fefe Member CommonPosts: 221

Quitting isn't really something you do in-game .-. And thats a nice thing to read Bliss.

I don't play anymore, but there are still nice things to remember. Such as saving my friend in PvP who was going to get Dclaw rushed by using the Lunar spell "Heal Other", he PRAISED me

• popcorn2199popcorn2199 Member Posts: 52

Originally posted by Oracle_Fefe

Quitting isn't really something you do in-game .-. And thats a nice thing to read Bliss.

I don't play anymore, but there are still nice things to remember. Such as saving my friend in PvP who was going to get Dclaw rushed by using the Lunar spell "Heal Other", he PRAISED me

The game is dying but, we will all have some of the awesome memories.

-popcorn2199

• Oracle_FefeOracle_Fefe Member CommonPosts: 221

Originally posted by popcorn2199

Originally posted by Oracle_Fefe

The game is dying but, we will all have some of the awesome memories.

Care to share any more of yours? Its always fun to hear.

Like when I used Zuriels in one duel tournament and Ice Barrage too. I was trolled hard, but I still won.

• BermannBermann Member Posts: 40

I played runescape for a long time. I have been? a member for a long ass time and i'm level 92. I had a blast building my house, summoning the creatures. And just fishing, although it was fake, fishing was so relaxing somehow. But after the grand exchange came around, the whole game started to evolve around money. If you didn't have money, you didn't have armor, weapons, food or supplies.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I would say it was arriving at the main city and seeing all the tweens trying to con each other out of low level armor, weapons, and accounts.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AkaJetsonAkaJetson Member Posts: 1,167

Completing Dragon Slayer probably because thats the hardest free quest.

When I PKed my first full Rune was pretty good too.

Also when my clan I made massed about 23 people for a war. Was alot for my relatively small clan and was the most we ever pulled. Looking back I can't believe I actually led a clan when I was 13.

?

• TahamtanTahamtan Member Posts: 232

In Runescape it was really fun when you were in higher levels and you hired a newbie to mine coal, silver and iron for you. Was fun :)

• socialstatussocialstatus Member Posts: 72

I think I played runescape since 2004... When I was about 10. This game has so many memories for me.  I really enjoyed this one time back in 05 back when the wildy was alive and kicking and, this one player baited me into a trap with 2 other players I was about one combat level higher then all of them ... I pretty much demolished all of them pretty quickly with some high level magic spells... It was pretty entertaining. And for those of us who remember the legendary zemima I fought him/her in the arena once lol... Quite interesting..

Playing: Ever quest 2
    Played: MS,GW,EVE,LOTRO,WoW,Allods,Aion, CO,CoH,CoV,TQ Digital games, Darkfall,AoC,RS2.
    Liked: Dungeon fight online, GW, Darkfall and, Runescape.
    Waiting for: Link Realms(can't get my damn beta invite) KOTOR and, GW2

• socialstatussocialstatus Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by Tahamtan

In Runescape it was really fun when you were in higher levels and you hired a newbie to mine coal, silver and iron for you. Was fun :)

quite often I was that nooby lol...

Playing: Ever quest 2
    Played: MS,GW,EVE,LOTRO,WoW,Allods,Aion, CO,CoH,CoV,TQ Digital games, Darkfall,AoC,RS2.
    Liked: Dungeon fight online, GW, Darkfall and, Runescape.
    Waiting for: Link Realms(can't get my damn beta invite) KOTOR and, GW2

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

probably starting a trend that died out when the grand exchange came out.  I was one of the first few to start a mass buying list of barrows mostly as well as other high level items, only to resell them much higher. i remember making 12m off of one middle man transaction.  

That as well as staking.  I remember staking upwards of 30m and mastering a technique that brought me tons of wins and few losses.  Of course i did lose 200m in one night but i remember my friend gave me 3m (trade limits didn't exist) and i was back on top again.

Oh and buying my first whip because they were expensive as hell when i first got one (slayer was fairly new)

*Edit 

And seeing my techniques published in a user made forum guide to money making which stayed up for a while

• EpicHandsEpicHands Member Posts: 15

mine was when i got wrongfully permenant banned for macro use so i went from a stright shooter to a real rule breaker an rwt'd for a new an better account with 90 slayer