Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer is coming back!

2»

Comments

• seigardseigard Member UncommonPosts: 286

I no longer want posts from war haters please , my goal is to help war players and recruit them so please

• wolvie3131wolvie3131 Member UncommonPosts: 196

First I will say I love the game and have an account for both myself and my girlfriend.

Now this game still has several glaring problems, weekends on badlands is a d/c fest people afraid to leave a zone for fear of visiting their character/server screens, is STILL a huge problem. The suposed improvements to their AH system has made it worse, imagine not being able to see who you are buying items from, and not being able to price check items you want to post, as well as not even being able to find the stuf you want half the time.You still have to grind Sc's for your tokens to get the good weapons, and in T4 that is a deff grind. You will still get WTF Pwned in T4 by premades (read no way to really match premade to premade in sc's) and you will get rolled by anyone who is RR80 when you are not .

T1 is really a joke lots of people there, but no-one listens half the time RVR consists of one zerg "chucking rocks" at the other zerg while player who know how to play tell em to grab this OB or that OB, they still sit there tossing their rocks and not getting anything done. AAO ( against all odds) has brought the fight back to RVR though I will say that.

Mythic is saying that they want to improve RVR with upcoming fixes/RVR packs but until that happens it is just word of mouth and a sell to those who wish it will happen.

as I have said several times if you want fun pvp this is a good game for it I love it for pvp and thats why I sub, I hope they do come through on the stuff they are promising, but you wont catch me holding my breath.

Being excited for the game is one thing, but at least be honest about it , heck I love the game and wish to see more playing, but I will at least tell the masses the truth of the matter and not spout a bunch of OMG! it is ALL fixed and its epic winn all the time !!11!!!!one!!11!!

Originally posted by wolvie3131

First I will say I love the game and have an account for both myself and my girlfriend.

Now this game still has several glaring problems, weekends on badlands is a d/c fest people afraid to leave a zone for fear of visiting their character/server screens, is STILL a huge problem. The suposed improvements to their AH system has made it worse, imagine not being able to see who you are buying items from, and not being able to price check items you want to post, as well as not even being able to find the stuf you want half the time.You still have to grind Sc's for your tokens to get the good weapons, and in T4 that is a deff grind. You will still get WTF Pwned in T4 by premades (read no way to really match premade to premade in sc's) and you will get rolled by anyone who is RR80 when you are not .

T1 is really a joke lots of people there, but no-one listens half the time RVR consists of one zerg "chucking rocks" at the other zerg while player who know how to play tell em to grab this OB or that OB, they still sit there tossing their rocks and not getting anything done. AAO ( against all odds) has brought the fight back to RVR though I will say that.

Mythic is saying that they want to improve RVR with upcoming fixes/RVR packs but until that happens it is just word of mouth and a sell to those who wish it will happen.

as I have said several times if you want fun pvp this is a good game for it I love it for pvp and thats why I sub, I hope they do come through on the stuff they are promising, but you wont catch me holding my breath.

Being excited for the game is one thing, but at least be honest about it , heck I love the game and wish to see more playing, but I will at least tell the masses the truth of the matter and not spout a bunch of OMG! it is ALL fixed and its epic winn all the time !!11!!!!one!!11!!

Im not saying OMG IT'S ALL FIXED , im saying it still has problems like any other mmo does but it is still fun

• kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 304

Originally posted by seigard

Originally posted by kaltoum

No its not comig back. But its good to be positive. Game still runs like crap and crashes are more frequent. Not to mention flight masters being broken and unattackable keeps in T4 are back once again. Sorry but, game has way too many bugs and technical difficulties to make any sort of comeback.

In US, Badlands is the last standing server with highest population. All other 4 servers took a nose dive in terms of players. How many servers they are going to merge?

Karak-Norn and azgal are still alive with old players and i guess crash is about your computer , i have never had a crash. Also doing alt-tab may cause it or just update your graph card

No crash is not just my computer. When half of your warband crashes while flying to other regions or in middle of fights then you know is not just you. Players screaming 'WTF did all crash?' on vent is proof enough.

That must be because of zone down. It is not about crash , when there is alot of ppl on the same zone that places goes down but you can stilll log in to other characters on the other zones like in badland goes down but you got someone on shadowlands you can still play with it but with 1.3.6 they fixed that too nomore zone crashes

Nope they still hppen. Just yesterday, and no it wasn't zone crash because half of the warband crashed not everyone. Please read properly what i am writing. Zone crash logs out everyone not just half of the players.

90% of haters are begging for love. 10% just want a little attention -- Paulo Coelho

No its not comig back. But its good to be positive. Game still runs like crap and crashes are more frequent. Not to mention flight masters being broken and unattackable keeps in T4 are back once again. Sorry but, game has way too many bugs and technical difficulties to make any sort of comeback.

In US, Badlands is the last standing server with highest population. All other 4 servers took a nose dive in terms of players. How many servers they are going to merge?

Karak-Norn and azgal are still alive with old players and i guess crash is about your computer , i have never had a crash. Also doing alt-tab may cause it or just update your graph card

No crash is not just my computer. When half of your warband crashes while flying to other regions or in middle of fights then you know is not just you. Players screaming 'WTF did all crash?' on vent is proof enough.

That must be because of zone down. It is not about crash , when there is alot of ppl on the same zone that places goes down but you can stilll log in to other characters on the other zones like in badland goes down but you got someone on shadowlands you can still play with it but with 1.3.6 they fixed that too nomore zone crashes

Nope they still hppen. Just yesterday, and no it wasn't zone crash because half of the warband crashed not everyone. Please read properly what i am writing. Zone crash logs out everyone not just half of the players.

I have never experienced something like that and i have been playing for total 2 years now. Maybe it is because of the place you are living about internet i dunno , never had a crash or something like that.

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112

I actually went back to it few weeks ago. I switched the game off just after leveling up ( 5 minutes of game play ? ). Why ? I just got bored to hell.

I am afraid that traditional MMOs are doomed for me.

• wolvie3131wolvie3131 Member UncommonPosts: 196

I have never experienced something like that and i have been playing for total 2 years now. Maybe it is because of the place you are living about internet i dunno , never had a crash or something like that.

so your blaming HIS Internet for HAlf a Warband getting D/C'd? trust me come to the Badlands server on a weekend durring USA primetime and see what happens. as I stated in my previous post. it IS a server side issue with Mythics in game coding/hardware not being able to handle that many players on one server.

Originally posted by wolvie3131

so your blaming HIS Internet for HAlf a Warband getting D/C'd? trust me come to the Badlands server on a weekend durring USA primetime and see what happens. as I stated in my previous post. it IS a server side issue with Mythics in game coding/hardware not being able to handle that many players on one server.

I dont blame your internet i blame your net provider or the location you and your guildies are. I just dunno me and my guild mates never had a problem on my server or never even heard of it. Lets close this topic here m8 ok?