Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thinking of returning

vircotovircoto Member Posts: 27

Hi all

Just a quick question , Im thinking of returning always loved this game but because of other stuff in RL  i quit about 4 months ago. Was just wondering the state of the community are there still peeps playing this or is it just vets at high lev in high end zones ? as i dont want to return to a empty game no matter how much i  like it .

thank in advance.

Comments

• soap46soap46 Member Posts: 169

I've been playing on and off since release and just bought a new account through Direct2Drive.  ($6 for a month of play?, I'll take it!) 

Now I only played a few hours last night, but I managed to hit most of the lowbie zones with my new character, and let me tell you there are PLENTY of people playing.  Now you will seldom run into players in th field, but thats due to game design, as players tend to follow established roads due to the dangers of the wasteland, not population.  However, Oilville and Embry (central towns) were absolutely bustling with players doing all sorts of things.  Crafters, dance parties, I even found a guy sleeping in a tub.  So yeah...  There's plenty of people playing.  The game has a slowly growing following of loyal fans.