Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning Player looking for a Corp.

blackhawk432blackhawk432 Member UncommonPosts: 138

Hello everyone, my names Matt.

I played Eve 2 years ago, enjoyed it but evidentally had to quit because of problems in real life.

BUT i've decided to come back and have another go at this great space MMO!

I'm currently downloading and in a few hours i'll be back into the swing of things. I'm going to start over on a brand new account.

I would really like to find a Corp that has Ventrilo or Teamspeak server to use while in game. But if not i'm still willing to work with it :)

Im not sure which options i'll take for this character but hopefully theres a corp out there that could use some more company.

Drop me a line here, or send me a msg.

Thanks everyone,

Matt

Comments

• Squal'ZellSqual'Zell Member Posts: 1,803

Originally posted by blackhawk432

Hello everyone, my names Matt.

I played Eve 2 years ago, enjoyed it but evidentally had to quit because of problems in real life.

BUT i've decided to come back and have another go at this great space MMO!

I'm currently downloading and in a few hours i'll be back into the swing of things. I'm going to start over on a brand new account.

I would really like to find a Corp that has Ventrilo or Teamspeak server to use while in game. But if not i'm still willing to work with it :)

Im not sure which options i'll take for this character but hopefully theres a corp out there that could use some more company.

Drop me a line here, or send me a msg.

Thanks everyone,

Matt

you still looking for a corp?

• BantarBantar Member Posts: 7

1 - Are you still looking? (not answered yet)

2 - What are you looking to do? You haven't described what you would like.