Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

all i want are full 3d mmorpg that you can download for free as well (english)

2»

Comments

• AntMMOAntMMO Member Posts: 33

UltimateBaseballOnline.com

Show us whatcha got :-)

none

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Like someone else said, beggers can't be choosers.

I payed monthly for UO when I was 13-15, and I didnt have a job. Go out and cut someones lawn, or rake leaves or whatever. Most of the time you can get away with around $10-$20 per yard, more than enough to pay for one month of a game.

So, get a job or play Runescape.

• jripolljripoll Member Posts: 2
    It is obvious that you lack manners, if you decide to be polite i and many others will be much more willing to help. Not to mention you could actually get a job and buy a good game. You CAN'T ever get a great game for nothing.  Guild Wars cost one time $50, and no monthly, so wait for that or play AO (free untill Jan 15th) because you won't find any better free MMOs
  • DewfireDewfire Member Posts: 89

Yea...if you want a free game your going to get what you pay for...

Dewfire Gnome Paladin EQ2
    Retired: AO, DAOC, EQ, SWG

• semboysemboy Member Posts: 13

thx for the help but i live in england and no one's going to pay me to cut there law or other stuff and guild is £40 here.

thxs tho imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• mauzzmauzz Member Posts: 27

well... you can download LineageII free on the server,
    and then go search for some illegal serfvers::::17::
    or just buy the game, i downloaded World of Warcraft,
    but if you download that game it sux deu to the many problems you got,
    not up2date/lag/not all quests/etcetc.
    but i think free MMORPG's are never come on this world, thats why they're MMORPG's ::::38::

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

You lack manners. You need the basics of manners to be succesful in most good MMORPG's. Thus, every MMORPG would inherently suck for you because you fail to communicate with people efficiently, so you'll:

A. Get bored and rant about how the game sucks.
    B. Join some griefer guild.

In both cases, people won't want you in their MMORPG.

• Kaos_nyrbKaos_nyrb Member Posts: 244

You are aware that due to the strong Sterling to dollar rate at the moment that mmorpg month fees are about what you'd pay for a medium meal in KFC?

£7 is not alot.

• DuckyDucky Member Posts: 413
    To get a job.. go in to a localy owned restraunt, ask if they have a dish washer, rinse and repeat untill you find one (No pun intended)