Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Megan Fox is a dude...bam you're muted for 2 days!

mad_webbiemad_webbie Member Posts: 45

Lol, GF! RS mod can't take a joke. Now I am raging here, hahaha! Goodluck RS, I'm off to another game!

Comments

• MAnalogMAnalog Member Posts: 86

He's the hottest dude I've ever seen then :p

• NixishNixish Member UncommonPosts: 185

Im not seeing the punch line.

• Luthor_XLuthor_X Member Posts: 431

Originally posted by Nixish

Im not seeing the punch line.

^^ + 1?

• mad_webbiemad_webbie Member Posts: 45

Punchline? You don't need one imo. I been playing RS since classic, I always refrained myself in senselessly talking in public due to excessive abuse of player mod in the game. I was conversing with someone, joking around when I mentioned Megan Fox. I always read about people getting penalize over something so trivial, and the other day one of my friend got banned (lvl 2286), it is just sad when it hit you. People report you over litte things you do ingame.

• xakkxakk Member Posts: 4

yea thats no real reason to get muted or banned. runescape is awsome in the since of gameplay. but it's not so good when it comes to the rules or other players. u see it's hard to find a game that has a skill system similar to RS so i stuck playing it, but i usally refrain from talking to people i dont know outta fear of being banned. thats the biggest problem with this game.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Jagex' primary goal is to document the effects of a communist, totalitarian government on a large mass of people (an average of 100,000 playing RuneScape at any given time). Jagex takes pride in their famed censorship enforcement as well as their multitude of corrupt Player Moderators, simply made Player Moderators because they demonstrate how to follow the rules (and gave MMG head). Andrew Gower, founder of Jagex, is a highly accomplished Marxist Game Developer as well as the 363rd richest person in the United Kingdom. He is also famous for having a neck resembling that of an iguana.

• BermannBermann Member Posts: 40

Originally posted by Blissey

Jagex' primary goal is to document the effects of a communist, totalitarian government on a large mass of people (an average of 100,000 playing RuneScape at any given time). Jagex takes pride in their famed censorship enforcement as well as their multitude of corrupt Player Moderators, simply made Player Moderators because they demonstrate how to follow the rules (and gave MMG head). Andrew Gower, founder of Jagex, is a highly accomplished Marxist Game Developer as well as the 363rd richest person in the United Kingdom. He is also famous for having a neck resembling that of an iguana.

Touché!

...After all, it's hardly fair to give players an advantage for investing their time and money, is it?

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Thank you!

I see you are a veteran player aswell. When did you start this game?