Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

No offense but broken english, 2 posts, and a long ass url link? No thanks.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547
  • I like to play this fun game. I click random links from people who have less than 5 posts on this website, then try to guess exactly what kind of virus it will download into my computer. Usually it's a trojan, but sometimes you get some fun surprises :)

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Sawtooth

I like to play this fun game. I click random links from people who have less than 5 posts on this website, then try to guess exactly what kind of virus it will download into my computer. Usually it's a trojan, but sometimes you get some fun surprises :)

I like to spin the wheel and hope for the keylogger surprise!

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Originally posted by Enigma

Originally posted by Sawtooth

I like to play this fun game. I click random links from people who have less than 5 posts on this website, then try to guess exactly what kind of virus it will download into my computer. Usually it's a trojan, but sometimes you get some fun surprises :)

I like to spin the wheel and hope for the keylogger surprise!

I know! That's why right after I go to said websites I always type my credit card number, social security number, date of birth, and the name of my first pet and favorite teacher.

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138

You're kinda.. failing here, worthless OP. Not only does your link not work, but the host itself hasn't been updated since 1999, and doesn't work either. That's uh.. speshul.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by Zikiel

You're kinda.. failing here, worthless OP. Not only does your link not work, but the host itself hasn't been updated since 1999, and doesn't work either. That's uh.. speshul.

Tell us what's behind door #3.

Trojan? Spyware? A blender?

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture