Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

all i want are full 3d mmorpg that you can download for free as well (english)

all i want are full 3d mmorpg that you can download for free as well (english plz)

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• semboysemboy Member Posts: 13

any1

• BilasBilas Member Posts: 78
    No:  Go to a store and buy a game for once.image

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

I was gonna help you, but you bumped after 5 minutes of posting, so now i'm just gonna frown...

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Originally posted by Xavon
    I was gonna help you, but you bumped after 5 minutes of posting, so now i'm just gonna frown...

hahaha...Xavon, that was funny.

Check this link out okay? You'll find what your looking for.
    You passed me up!

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

been there done that

• ExyreExyre Member UncommonPosts: 136

Beggers can't be choosers. Go play Runescape. HAHA.

• darkgameidarkgamei Member Posts: 3
    well if uou dont buy a game whats the use for it to be good lol.  And plus games that are free are never kept up to date and never long lasting fun :)

Dark Age Of Camelot

been there done and do not tell me a game like that plz

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• dcretindcretin Member Posts: 54

Umm... why this hasn't been mentioned already I don't know, but Anarchy Online is now free to download as well as free of subscription cost. Granted it's not the best mmorpg out there, but is prob the best you're going to get for free.

Anarchy Online has a 14 day trial. Try that. Other than trials its realy hard to find a free good game.

i would buy a game but u normally have to pay monthly
  • BilasBilas Member Posts: 78

Originally posted by semboy
    i would but u normally have to pay monthly

Pleast stop the madness... imageimageimageimage

'She just left. She didn't even care enough to cut off my head or set me on fire. I mean, is that too much to ask? You know? Some little sign that she cared?"

no trials plz

Well then good luck finding anything at all.

i have found some before but they r to boring after a bit

• ManiacleManiacle Member Posts: 45

Okay, so lets get this straight.

A good, long lasting 3D environment.

You wont pay a monthly fee
    Your turning down help
    You dont like the sticky
    No Anarchy Online

You're in one hell of a pick there, SemBoy. Anarchy Online has stripped the prices, and it's not a trial.
    But why would you care, you want the best in return for nothing ::::39::

"Dont make me bitch slap you through the force!"

• XavonXavon Member Posts: 334

1)Learn to type
    2)Learn some manners
    3)After 2), someone may employ you, so get a job
    4)Make some money
    5)Buy a decent game, like a normal person...

1)i'm 14 so i can't get a job

2)i have brought games before and the charge to much money per month

3)it's best to get what u can for nothing or for as little money as possible

4)and yes i do need to learn manners

5)and i'm not a normal person

• RiotgirlRiotgirl Member UncommonPosts: 520

3)it's best to get what u can for nothing or for as little money as possible

I would like Slyvia Saint to be my lawful, wedded wife. But back to reality. You really need to learn point (4) before either this thread gets locked or you get flammed to oblivion.

It's obvious that you've done little to no research of your own i.e. investigated the MMOGs in the free MMOG sticky (you DID read through that sticky, didn't you?) and yet you EXPECT to find the best possible game for the least cost? You clearly lack the ability or character traits necessary to find a bargin because you appear to be exceedingly lazy by expecting the user-base to second guess your demands (look, if I could second guess your demands, I'd be a lottery winner, spending my winnings on high class Slyvia Saint identikit hookers).

Here's a FREE piece of advice that may be educational: get off your ass and do your own research, or if you wish others to help you, be polite and help them help you. Otherwise, this thread will be filled with more smart-alec comments like mine.

Regards,
    Riotgirl

"If you think I'm plucky and scrappy and all I need is love, you're in way over your head. I don't have a heart of gold or get nice. There are a lot nicer people coming up. We call them losers."

• Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

3)it's best to get what u can for nothing or for as little money as possible
    5)and i'm not a normal person

Im not very far removed from childhood........so I know 15$ a month is not alot of money unless your running around jungles with a spear. There are many things you can do to earn 15$ a month in as little as half a days work. If your serious about finging a GOOD mmorpg, id suggest finding one of those ways

If your not serious about finding a good one..........then settle for the old and or crappy ones left out there for free.

i have done my own research and i have spent a lot of time doing that so i think that you should think before you say things like that to someone like me and i english
  • scottthe1scottthe1 Member Posts: 16

hmmm you want to DOWNLOAD one

try download.com and search image

• scottthe1scottthe1 Member Posts: 16

oh also the best free online game i know of, and play frequently is Rubies of Eventide

trust me its aceimage  look on games list for more info ect.

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

i have done my own research and i have spent a lot of time doing that so i think that you should think before you say things like that to someone like me and i english

Look Sem

When I was 15 I made easily $200 a month. Guess what, I got a part time job at McDonalds. That was back in the friggen 80's. I KNOW you can make more than enough money to pay for an MMO.

If you refuse to do that then suffer and play a craptastic one that's free.

I believe I already posted on another thread that you can go download the free trial for UO
    Then google for player shards
    then download the patch for the launcher
    and play UO for free

That's about the best FREE MMO you're going to find.

Other than that? Wait for GuildWars or play free trials and betas.

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• iinfideliinfidel Member Posts: 34

Anarchy Online is free until 15th January 2006, that's a heck of a long time.

http://www.anarchyonline.com/ and https://register.funcom.com/signup.pt will get you a free account.

Give it a shot, I've had my free account since January, still haven't started playing image