Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eldritch Eponym ~A FFXIV Linkshell & Company~

2»

Comments

• ForeelForeel Member Posts: 10

I'd like to join if there's room for one more

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Well then, in light of the world names being changed suddenly from Bosses to Towns of the various Final Fantasy games, we have decided to stick with FFIV where Golbez is from and choose the town name and World of Mysidia!

We're still looking for a few friendly, mature and socially adept players to join us.  Its likely our recruitment shall be closed before launch and new membership invites will only be offered to those we've played with extensively, or are friends & family of our current members "only"!

So if you're interested, now is the time to come read our Info page to learn more about us and decide...cya there!

• loyaltrekieloyaltrekie Member Posts: 105

I wouldn't go anywhere near this LS with how that conversation was just handled - absolutely atrocious.

• AzorithAzorith Member UncommonPosts: 188

I totally agree on your statement. It's hard to find a welcoming guild, and they are the only reason I play a game for longer than a few months. I assume it will be easier for FFXIV, since PvE games target a nicer community. I have checked out your website and qualify for pretty much everything. My only concern is activity. What nights does Eldritch Eponym hold guild events/raids? I am asking because I work graveyard weekends, so I have a hard time matching my schedule with larger groups, and I don't want to take up space if I can't attend any of the events.

Thanks for your time.

Originally posted by Azorith

What nights does Eldritch Eponym hold guild events/raids? I am asking because I work graveyard weekends, so I have a hard time matching my schedule with larger groups, and I don't want to take up space if I can't attend any of the events.

Thanks for your time.

Being a rather casual LS as well as not knowing all the options and events that FFXIV will have, we have not decided on this yet.  Our main concern will be getting our LS created, inviting all our members then giving everyone a few days or a week to get familiar with the game and begin learning the ropes and establishing their character.  As well as oganizing our Synthesizers and Harvesters so we can start churning out sets of gear for all members to get started with and then of course go from there for each tier.

I'd say for at least the first few weeks or month we'll be spending the most time getting all the basics going and working together so we can support ourselves, with the occssional or often smallish to possibly even 15-man adventures into one or more of the various dungeons spread all over each region.

We are not an LS of rush rush rush to the cap where there is really nothing to do yet, even SE has said on multiple occasions that there is none of this end-game that too many think is where an MMO begins,{its about the journey} but it will be added someday and when we eventually get there in large enough numbers to participate in it, then you can bet we will be doing it as often as possible!

• AzorithAzorith Member UncommonPosts: 188

Well I've already joined and am glad I did. A lot of people in the LS that share my schedule, and there's definately a broad range of personalities. I agree that rushing through the starter content is ridiculous in a game like this. I'm glad the fatigue system is in place, because it prevents anyone from getting too far ahead and eventually quitting due to lack of content. It also benefits me, because I use to play MMOs 10+ hours a day so I would make it past the content even if I took everything at a slow/relaxed pace. Now because of work/child I am limited to ~15-20 hours a week, which is perfect for raising a char with 1 each of combat synthesize and harvesting.

We are no longer accepting new members at this time, unless you are a personal friend or family member too one of our current officers or members. 

Although, we may consider; after launch, recruiting well known players we've adventured with extensively.

We look forward to meeting and playing with everyone; of the Mysidia World soon...