Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HELP!

tarcher123tarcher123 Member Posts: 34
How do you sell/drop items?  i went to the store, and there was this window so i dragged the items into the box but it didn't work. also then what do i do? any help (please be specific) would be greatly appreciatedimage

Comments

• MalakhiMalakhi Member UncommonPosts: 39

you can sell items to an NPC by left clicking (high-lighting) them and then right clicking them. A box with all of THEIR goods should be above your inventory. Simply drag the item you want to sell to them onto their side. There is NO confirm gump so be careful.

TO Sell to a player. Highlight them and then hit the "trade" button. Drag the item you want to trade to your side of the trade window (typically left side) then wait to see their item/price and then hit the square "trade" button on the trade window. A confirm gump should pop up and just click "OK".

• BarbossaBarbossa Member Posts: 19

While you can sell to an NPC or Trade to player as Malakhi said, you can also set up a personal shop as I'm sure you've seen scattered all over Moradon.

To set up a shop type the command "/merchant" and a window will come up with spaces to place the items you wish to sell. You can enter the price and quantity of the items you want to sell, and then at the bottom of the window type a merchant message that will be displayed in the game every 5 minutes or so.

This is the best way to sell higher priced/rare items, as NPC's often offer you ridiculous prices for the items you wish to sell.