Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WARNING: Don't play Fiesta

ClangClang Member Posts: 16

By looking at the graphics, some  might find this game fun before even trying it.

So i heard this game was fun, i make account, download, extract, all that stuff. I login, and here comes the first flaw, LAG. I could barley create my character without wanting to exit so bad. After 10 minutes i finally create my character (whoopy!) Yay, finally in the game.. Can't move. Oh whats this? 1000s for 40 bucks? 1g for 39.99? That's all i see is ads ads and more ads of money, plus the fact i cant even move from all this stuff. Good thing for shift + z (probably only good thing about this game). Time to go to job....walking to quest person.....walking..slow..*goes to mc donalds and comes back*, ahh finally there. <-- Incase you didn't get that, you are soo slow. I'd hate to go through that whole town while trying to stay awake.

So my point is is that this game sucks hard, i'd rather play runescape. [/end rant]

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

But what about decorating your personal mushroom.  You only have to grind the game for 150 hours to be able to start personalizing it.  Also the generic 3 class system.

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

I never had any problem when I played but it does get boring after 3-5days do I deleted it! after making a lvl 20archer and 14priest

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • xankriegorxankriegor Member UncommonPosts: 49

I don't know about the Outspark server. but I play in game n game server(SEA), and there are no gold ads and no lag. The game is fun to play and there's plenty of quest to do if you don't like to grind. Don't want to do the quests ? fine, do the instances(called Kingdom Quests), they're fun, quite challenging and awards a good amount of exp and good loots(if you finish the instance).

• KanaxaiKanaxai Member UncommonPosts: 120

lol..if u lag in a town, just press SHIFT+Z to hide all of the other characters in a town except yourself and NPC's. 0 LAG...there are a few gold seller ppl...but not THAT many...

I find this game fun...

• KanaxaiKanaxai Member UncommonPosts: 120

by the way...it is still in open beta............just to clarify that

• abistarabistar Member UncommonPosts: 92

I played this game for a little while, had two characters 30+, loved the Kingdom quests, so fun, but that was all for me, what really killed it for me though is the synth methods they have for upgrading the weapons, they are so low, you end up wasting tons of money because of the breakage ratio, I'm not sure if they implemented a success enhancement rate or something by now, also those gold selling bots are just ridiculous, they are everywhere 24/7 spamming the log, the GM's are no help either, and behave like children and feel the need to prance around the city and spawn mobs within the city walls and create great lag, so ignorant, anyways I might play the game&game servers when open beta is up, I have a feeling that their version may be a more stable and complete version of the asian game.

• PanicHeroinePanicHeroine Member Posts: 1
    I actually have so much fun on Fiesta. [[Proud addict.]]

The lag, I can see where you're coming from IN A WAY. On an older pc I downloaded it, and yes, major lag, but is still livable as a last resort, but I use my sister's laptop [[I have a Mac]], and it's PERFECTLY fine!

Level gold and some other sites, they're advertising a lot, but I barely see the same bots advertising every other day, if at all, so the mods are working to ban them.

The best thing about Fiesta which is why someone whould play is the community. It might take a little while to get to know some fantastic people, but not long at all.

Please don't put a bad name on Fiesta!
  • SlogerSloger Member Posts: 1

I have tried this game and i was really impressed. i usually dotn play many of the "free" mmoprg's, but this one was pretty good unliek teh others were you spend hours grinding to later just get killed by other players while you are tryign to lvl you can acctually do quests and there is the kingdom quests wich is pretty much like a raid. This is one of the better free ones i would recomend this game

• kiepconchikiepconchi Member Posts: 10

..... dun noe why but 1 buff last 59 munites ....after seeing that i quitted and deleted the game  bleeding effect when i got attacked by a monster last...4minutes  I buff someone on the way run to my leveling field, they became my pt friend ... .... i dun noe what else to say but those 3 things made me deleted the game ..... 1 buff last 59 minutes....what kind of buff is that????? If you guys like anime style RPG, try Dream of mirror online (DOMO) its only close beta atm, but its awnsome with 4 races of character appearances (YES MALE AND FEMALE, FINALLY A GAME RECONIGES WHAT WE WANT), 4 races doesnt effect the class we choose to become, they are purly just for appearances different, which is great, (very cute).. what is more? in game, when you go to the job advisor,  you will actually see you have 15-20 classes you can become (OMG, WHAT GAMES GIVE YOU THIS MANY CHOICES NOWADAYS) .... its only at close beta atm, but its totally worth to have a look

http://domo.aeriagames.com

and if you guys like kung-fu style game, this is the game for you

http://jx2.gameflier.com.my/ (FREE)

What is good about this game??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fuDfWNkcfaU

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Euvp0zmq89U

2 ultimate skills as example... :| this game actually have 14-16 classes just as DOMO ... and their battle system rox your heart to the limit (aware, this game pvp hardcore)

cheers :D

• mawgrenmawgren Member Posts: 24

After cancelling my WOW account I've been trying out a lot of F2P alternatives.

Fiesta Online seems a little grind heavy and pretty limited in content and character development. Graphics are great and I like the controls better than a lot of the other F2P mmos i've tried but i got bored with it really fast. 

Currently I'm checking out DOMO - Dream of Mirror Online which has kinda  the same cell shaded look as Fiesta Online but so far it looks like it has much more character custumization  with all the different job classes and profession you can learn.

• cybernexcybernex Member Posts: 26

I think you will find out that fiesta was not even in DOMO'S league :) domo is so much better then many F2P and some P2P out there.just keep playing and you will see that im right

• Azn-PersonAzn-Person Member Posts: 14

Sorry.. Your information isnt right..

The adds can be blocked. Right click their name and press "block".

2nd thing. Lag. Your computer isnt good enough to play this game if you lag so much! put the graphics to low and it will be alot easier.

• Julian1007Julian1007 Member Posts: 1

If you're lagging i think you need a new computer.

Mine has 1gb in ram, and 250 gb in my hard drive. i've been playing outspark's fiesta for a few months now, and hardly ever have lag problems. It might also be your 56kbps modem, lol.

My 1 mb broadband hasn't let me down, even in the crowded towns full of advertisers you mentioned.

I seriously think you should try out the game in a 'modern computer' before talking bs about a enertaining game such as Fiesta.

Woot!!! iluv shounen ai!!!

• jaeger1jaeger1 Member Posts: 12

Fiesta is not that bad... has a great cartoonish graphic style and has lots of things that can be done.

Maybe a little more "personal" touch would be appreciated... sometimes, or maybe always you can do things by yourself and don't need anyone's help, and that's bad, because you have to get to know people a little more and become "caught" by it's community. I think that the game is fair good. It deserves a chance.

• AznChimpGuyAznChimpGuy Member Posts: 29

LOL YOU RATHER PLAY RUNESCAPE THAT GAME SUCKS SOOO BAD THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE QUITS FOR A SMALL thing

• lndianaJanelndianaJane Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I don't suggest you to play at this game, community is bad and staff even worse.

Look at this photobucket: s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af299/LadylVlarian/

And these are only some of the insults you get when you play at this game..

And my friend here, was permabanned after all the insults she got.

• silenossilenos Member Posts: 116

get a new computer. i don't lag AT ALL o.o there are spammers and idiots in every games, not only fiesta. and if you think your character moves too slow, buy a mount ^^ fiesta is my favorite mmo, i found my best friends here!

I want to reborn as a Sylvari.

• legionof1legionof1 Member Posts: 1

After several months of play, several hundred dollars down the drain, I'm getting out of this game.  Yes it was fun, but I've watched Outspark become more and more greedy, and the staff (GMs & CSRs) continually abuse their powers. 

First off, the support system is based in HTML from their site.  I didn't realize this until my sister called CSR Circe (the CSR manager) on a contradiction of her earleir words.  Circe denied ever having said such a thing, and when we looked for the e-mails to prove it we found them mysteriously blank.  After some investigation we found that the replies in e-mail were only imbedded HTML images.  This led us to believe that the CSRs are able to change their replies on their own website....and that they do this deliberatly to cover their own rears.  After that we began screen-shotting EVERY reply we got from CSR. 

What is eve worse is that when my sister reported another player for extremely vulgar comments directed towards her, comments that contained sexual harasment, incest, rape and pedophelia, that player was only banned for 30 days...a slap on the wrist for telling a 13 year old to "go let your daddy F**** you in the A**, you B****, maybe that will shut you up!"  He followed that with "Outspark will never get rid of me!  I spend way too much money on this game, over $1000 a month!"  That person should certainly have been perma-banned.  The fact that he was not leads me to believe that he was right, OS will never rid itself of players who feed theri wallets.  A game that allows 13+ year old children to play should have much stricter punishments for people like that.  I can only say that this is an extremely unsafe environment for little kids to play in, so parents beware.

Further...the source company for Fiesta's code is rumored to be shutting down due to bankruptcy.  The Korean and Chinese servers have already "been suspended until further notice."  The Euro server is contemplating it.  A CSR stated in the forums that Outspark won't shut Fiesta down for as long as the source company continues to provide them with new material...but if the source company is goind belly-up...well I'll let you do the math.  Check out this post on the forums...or a screenie of it I should say, since the CSR's keep deleting the post in a desperate attempt to do damage control.

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab49/jefmage/Post1.png

All in all I do not recomend Fiesta to anyone...

Be not so sweet that people will eat you up, not so bitter that they will spit you out.

• sanemansaneman Member Posts: 1

you noob  if you had a GOOD COMOUTER you wouldnt be saying this becasue i have a good computer and i wont lag if there is 2000 poeple moving and chatting   (clang)   now do the world a big favor  GET A GOOD COMPUTER

• NetbratNetbrat Member UncommonPosts: 27

Originally posted by legionof1

After several months of play, several hundred dollars down the drain, I'm getting out of this game.  Yes it was fun, but I've watched Outspark become more and more greedy, and the staff (GMs & CSRs) continually abuse their powers. 

First off, the support system is based in HTML from their site.  I didn't realize this until my sister called CSR Circe (the CSR manager) on a contradiction of her earleir words.  Circe denied ever having said such a thing, and when we looked for the e-mails to prove it we found them mysteriously blank.  After some investigation we found that the replies in e-mail were only imbedded HTML images.  This led us to believe that the CSRs are able to change their replies on their own website....and that they do this deliberatly to cover their own rears.  After that we began screen-shotting EVERY reply we got from CSR. 

What is eve worse is that when my sister reported another player for extremely vulgar comments directed towards her, comments that contained sexual harasment, incest, rape and pedophelia, that player was only banned for 30 days...a slap on the wrist for telling a 13 year old to "go let your daddy F**** you in the A**, you B****, maybe that will shut you up!"  He followed that with "Outspark will never get rid of me!  I spend way too much money on this game, over $1000 a month!"  That person should certainly have been perma-banned.  The fact that he was not leads me to believe that he was right, OS will never rid itself of players who feed theri wallets.  A game that allows 13+ year old children to play should have much stricter punishments for people like that.  I can only say that this is an extremely unsafe environment for little kids to play in, so parents beware.

Further...the source company for Fiesta's code is rumored to be shutting down due to bankruptcy.  The Korean and Chinese servers have already "been suspended until further notice."  The Euro server is contemplating it.  A CSR stated in the forums that Outspark won't shut Fiesta down for as long as the source company continues to provide them with new material...but if the source company is goind belly-up...well I'll let you do the math.  Check out this post on the forums...or a screenie of it I should say, since the CSR's keep deleting the post in a desperate attempt to do damage control.

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab49/jefmage/Post1.png

All in all I do not recomend Fiesta to anyone...

I am sorry you had a bad experience with this game. I am finding it fun and enjoying. The 30 day ban it pretty good for bad language.  In the gaming world that is a long time. I do not believe it was a banning offense. Now if he followed her around and continually harassed her then that would be different. You only mentioned one incident.

It is not completely up to the game to protect underage children. It is up to the parents to monitor a game and decide if it is acceptable for their 13 year old to play. I believe 13 is to young to let kids get into online games. We let our son play at that age and now that I am in the gaming world I wish we had waited longer. You will always encounter jerks with bad language. It can not be helped and comes with gaming.  It takes the proper maturity to deal with it and move on to enjoy the game or just find another one. There are hundreds of fun games available. Keep looking for one that matches you.

• Holst86Holst86 Member UncommonPosts: 57

legionof1

Welcome to the f2p world. The only thing in a f2p game company head is earning cash by ANY MEANS.

F2p games r a total fraud and they more than often abuse their power, for example banning all form of criticism, outright lies that the games will improve and get new content(wich almost always is buggy and full of glitches and most of the time only includes expanding their cash shop).

F2p developers dont have any ambition to make a good game or to create a great gaming community, they only want to milk out as much cash as possible from the industry as they can.

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

i feel i didnt need the OP to tell me not to play fiesta as what is Fiesta? i didnt even know that this game exsisted until i saw this post, now u make me want to play cuz i didnt know that this game was even created

• EpicHandsEpicHands Member Posts: 15

ive created a character but just read this,,,yes the loser/ creep/ wierdo that told your sister all those hanious things probly learned his lesson after getting banned 1 month..that can feel like eternity to a no lifer such as him..anyhow he should of recieved more then that...he should of gotten arrested by local athorities tbh...you cant speak that way to children over the internet in the united states or you wil get 3-4 years in prison..any hoot i actually like the game an its what ive been looking for since getting banned from runescape...i got perm ban for suspicion of using a bot...(jagex would of perm muted if he was on runescape) ive just gotten lvl 15 in 2 days playing but i keep dying an stuff by the dumb pinoflies while trying to do the noob quest, i really enjoy the jrpg style an this game overall is pretty decent i dont know much about it yet but i think i will give it a shot...ill be sure to keep an eye out for wierdos an report any for the described sort of behavior ..dont plan on spending any money on my acc untill i get all the f2p gear an weapons..well ill find out hout it goes...1k a month?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? are there people really that addicted????????

• ladybatladybat Member Posts: 1

I can't even get to the website all it shows is a white screen with the link in the tab thing for my browser and it has the site logo on it i was only able to get to the site once but then my browser showed an error message and closed on me. i dont know why but i want to play this game so bad TT the only sites i can access are IGG.com and Arieagames ppl :( can somebody help me TTimage its driving me nuts!!

maria

• TajwallTajwall Member Posts: 4

It looks like one of those... what's-it-called? That tentacle stuff, U mean you could actually see one of the female fighter's........ "exposures" in one ad.

read it. love it.

This discussion has been closed.