Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Dragon's of SnowPoint City.

Part 1,  A New Hero is Born.

"Why is our son a goof honey?" "Oh FlameWing, I told you he's not a goof." "Yes he is, he is a goof to me." "Its called Gangster, and its for cool people." "You mean black people?" "Dont be racist!" "Gosh, I thought gangs were for humans." "Well put them into good use, whats good for humans, is good for us." FlameHeart sighed as she patted the Dragon Egg's in their warm nests. "I cant wait till these hatch out. Its always so exciting!" FlameHeart smiled. "Lets hope their girls, because boys only mean trouble to us now." "I might agree, boys are always turning bad. Like SilverWing." FlameHeart sadly replied. "Should we call DragonTooth and HeartClaw to hatch them now?" FlameWing curiosuly asked peering at the eggs. "Why not? I cant wait any longer!" FlameHeart giggle. After FlameHearts mother HeartClaw and FlameWings father, DragonTooth came inside everyone was very excited. "All I need is the amazing myself, and just swallow these sparkles and breath it on them with special fire." DragonTooth explained. "Will it hurt the eggs?" FlameWing wondered. "Of course not! This will hatch the eggs and sooth them so no harm comes or any desieses while they are born." HeartClaw said. "Are you sure?" FlameWing wisecracked. "Of course, we did it to you when you were just little Dragonlings." HeartClaw glared happily at FlameHeart. "Thats very cute mom.." FlameHeart muttered. "Well! On with the show!" Dragontooth exclaimed.

Comments

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

WTF!

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

WTF!

this

WTF!

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Dont know what this was exactly but it is certainly badly writain and the lack of spellcheking and paragraphs is very telling!

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981