Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Linkshell & I'm willing to run the website

ForeverForever Member Posts: 19

Hi all, I'm looking for a nice friendly group of people to play this game with. A little about me, I'm a 30 something male that has played MMOs for many years. I tend to be a little quiet or shy till I get to know people but I do like to help out any way I can. I live on the West Coast and have a full time job that I work from 6:30AM to 3:00PM. With this schedule it may be best to find an East Coast time zone based Linkshell. I'm not a hard core player but I like to put a lot of effort into the game when I do play.

Now for what I can bring to the Linkshell besides being just another member: In just about every MMO I have played I hosted and ran the guilds web site, forums and raid planner. The sites are nothing super fancy but they get the job done, I can send you links to the sites I still have running in a PM if you wish to see examples. I also have a Ventrillo server I'm not using from my last MMO.

I'm excited about FF14 and looking forward to enjoying it with a good group of people. :)

Neva

Comments