Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What mmorpg are you waiting for ??

RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259

I am waiting for Earthrise as it looks like the only good thing to come out in 2010 or am i missing somthing ?

Comments

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

The one that will send wow to it's graveyard

Probably Gw2 or Rift

• deftskulkdeftskulk Member CommonPosts: 67

World of Darkness. The only one that has raised my eyebrow in years,but  alas it's years away.

Besides that, nothing at all.

• -Zeno--Zeno- Member CommonPosts: 1,298

Darkfalls next expansion.  It will make it look like AoC without the lag.

The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

• SenadinaSenadina Member UncommonPosts: 896

GW2, Rift, SW:TOR, The Secret World.

• DameonkDameonk Member UncommonPosts: 1,914

Originally posted by Skankster

I am waiting for Earthrise as it looks like the only good thing to come out in 2010 or am i missing somthing ?

I really doubt Earthrise is going to make a 2010 release.

GW2 is the only game I'm currently looking foward to. 

"There is as yet insufficient data for a meaningful answer."

• ross1117ross1117 Member Posts: 3

Gw2 or wow cata thats about it

ross

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Guild Wars 2

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

most MMOs that aren't free or item mall are of interest to me.  I like the genre, so anything notable may turn out good.  next one i try will probably be Rift though... SWTOR, Copernicus, WoD.    If GW2 turns out to be a full MMO and not very PvP-focused, i might give it a try too despite the business model.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• BenezettaBenezetta Member UncommonPosts: 94

SW:ToR and Rift.  Nothing else on the radar right now that interests me.

• bingo69bingo69 Member UncommonPosts: 195

World of Diablo :D... Guild Wars 2.... For what game I wait for, Diablo 3...

Rest of the MMO world gonna suck for a while sadly.

• fcazaresfcazares Member Posts: 190

ToR and WoD

• DrakynnDrakynn Member Posts: 2,030

Age of the Secret World of the Star Guild's of Rift Warhammercraft Quest 2 : The Legend of Curly's Gold !!!

• MithiosMithios Member Posts: 271

It's always the same questions. "Who are you...what do you want...why are you doing this?". In the end, all I can say is that I'm not "waiting" for any game to come out. My time is more valuable to me. Though I'm sure I'll try most of them and decide which one suits me best. I no longer hold expectations, believe anything the devs say, or put any  faith in hype until a game is released and I can experience for myself if any of it was true.

A tiny mind is a tidy mind...

• DocZDocZ Member Posts: 105

Tera, TOR, 40k

I challenged my reflection to a staring contest....4 days later i won

• ironleviironlevi Member Posts: 122

GW2 and SW:TOR.

Possibly TERA (if isn't Aion 2) and Secret World (If all the others suck)

FF14 was on my list but then I beta tested it. 

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

GW2 and Jumpgate: Evolution the most.

Also interested in SWTOR, Tera, Rift, and FFXIV but I'll wait for reviews on those.

And WoD if it exists.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• WarsongWarsong Member Posts: 563

DC Universe (just to toy with and pass the time with the guild till these others come)

Tera

SWTOR

GW2

Warhammer40k

(I might check out Rift)

• akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615

WoW Cata

SW:TOR

World of Darkness

Black Prophecy

Taikodom

The Secret World

FFXIV

Stargate Worlds

Warhammer 40k

Exis Online

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Enjoyng Mortal Online at the moment, but still interested in the following titles:

World of Darkness

Perpetuum

Xsyon

Dawntide

Copernicus

Guild Wars 2

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• SabradinSabradin Member Posts: 772

I don't think I"m actually waiting for any mmorpg.

I love watching them go by.

Just when you think you have all the answers, I change the questions.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dxfznhrdxfznhr Member Posts: 10

BLADE AND SOUL man will it be secksy awsome

• OnionsoupOnionsoup Member UncommonPosts: 23

archeage and kuf2

• ZiezoZiezo Member UncommonPosts: 45

Guild Wars 2

Playing: TESO (great!)
    Most looking forward for: Everquest Next
    Have Played: World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XI, Guild Wars, Lord of the Rings Online, Vanguard, Everquest Online Adventures, Everquest 1, EverQuest 2, Dungeons & Dragons Online, The Chronical of Spellborn, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, Aion, CoH, Loong, Dragon nest, LoL, Alods, Diablo 3, NWN, Tera, Poe, Guild Wars 2, Rift
    Most favorite; Everquest online Adventures (EQOA, 2003, PS2)

• RogueSevenRogueSeven Member Posts: 321

JGE, BP, TOR, Vindictus, G&H, TERA, GW2, ER...im very interested in many of the new MMOs coming out as they seem to be doing at least a few things different (JGE and BP are adding to the space combat genre, being twitched based, etc) vindictus, tera and G&H are looking to be a bit more action oriented, earth rise possibly giving us a good shooter to replace planetside (at least until planetside 2 comes out...if that will be any good) GW2 , from what i understand, incorporating a unique style of combat as well as having an open seamless world, all buy to play. and finally, TOR...prolly the one game coming out in the near future that has a chance at reaching WoW sub numbers...if not sub, then that sort of profit, im really hoping bioware keep up with their track record of making awesome games.