Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there some sort of Diablo II / Oblivion hybrid game?

deductabledeductable Member Posts: 1

Because, I think that's what I need.

Essentially, I want Diablo II game mechanics in the Oblivion engine...

EDIT: I also want some online experience, like Diablo II or an MMO I haven't tried yet.

Comments

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

Originally posted by deductable

Because, I think that's what I need.

Essentially, I want Diablo II game mechanics in the Oblivion engine...

There are a few games sort of like this.

Divinity 2 can be like it.  There were afew others I just can't think of.

• skeith138skeith138 Member Posts: 176

well if u like diablo mechanic maybe u should try NOX instead. the game is similar to diablo but it has less restriction because u can move while casting spells, warriors can really just stay still and block spells ( some can bounce spells back) and conjurers who are reallity summonning and have that one-hit show spell callled FORCE OF NATURE. sure that spell can kill anyone but wizards can counter it by casting spell reflected which reallity just reflects the spell back at them and warrior can shout and destroy all the spells on the area and silence everyone for a few seconds.

the company WESTWOOD got sold and the servers are no longer around though but u can play in those private servers around the internet ( just like im doing on PHANTASY STAR ONLINE gamecube version ) name is PSO BlueBurst and believe it or not around 1k people still play that game daily.