Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PS3 or PC

tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

What are the majority of people gonna play this game on? PS3 or PC? I hear that the pc has UI and slow software issues, which I know will be resoloved I just have never played a mmorog in a console and it would seem interesting lol.

---------------------------------------------
WoW
-Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
-Rhalon 81 UD Mage
-Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

Comments

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Originally posted by tu_uilwen

What are the majority of people gonna play this game on? PS3 or PC? I hear that the pc has UI and slow software issues, which I know will be resoloved I just have never played a mmorog in a console and it would seem interesting lol.

PS3 won't be here till march, so the majority of the poll is going to be PC... for now. 

• Electro057Electro057 Member UncommonPosts: 683

I plan on using my PC.....I'll try and use a gamepad, I wonder if its compatible with Nvidia's 3D Vision Glasses.......that might be fun with a gamepad......

Heck I saw a bulletin for a EEG headset on the university bulletin board, they were looking for testers lol, maybe I should try it out with the beta :D

--Custom Rig: Pyraxis---
    NZXT Phantom 410 Case
    Intel Core i5-4690 Processor - Quad Core, 6MB Smart Cache, 3.5GHz
    Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard
    Asus GeForce GTX 760 Video Card - 2GB GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0
    Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 16GB

• cag1980cag1980 Member Posts: 78

Technically PC here, i say Technically as it will be on a bootcamped IMAC

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

I might be the first to post PS3. I found the keyboard and mouse in beta responded slow. I had to play  with my 360 controller until the adapter stopped working. If it wasn't for the keyboard and mouse response being slow, then it would be PC for me as I prefer MMOs on a PC.

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

PC here, don't have a PS3 nor do I intend to get one.

• TybostTybost Member UncommonPosts: 629

FFXIV on the PC

I have never played a FFXIV game before, the gameplay looks interesting IMO :D excited for the OB!

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

I think the game would be kinnda interesting on a console like the PS3. But then again I guess you could just get the PC version and play with a controller. I just hope that the game control is smooth lol.

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

• BureykuBureyku Member Posts: 488

You are on a pc gamers forum so your answers will be skewed.  There will likely be a huge amount of PS3 players.  Really right now is the perfect time to strike the console MMO market with how many consoles are now online.  Personally I will play the PC until PS3 is launched then play 90% of the time on that.  I just love playing MMO on console.  Especially one designed so well for it like this.