Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF Heavy PVE ( Instanced/Dungeon based) P2P MMO

renrinkenrenrinken Member Posts: 29

Hello, recently I been having a huge itch to play a new MMO but I am having a hard time finding any. WoW exp is like 4months away so dont want to return to that, and FF14 is a month away  :x

So I was wondering what MMO right now have the best PVE experience. I mostly am concerned with group centric instanced content. I tried alot of F2P MMO like DDO and DO that are heavly instanced based but honestly I find most F2P games horrible on so many levels.

Comments

• PapadamPapadam Member Posts: 2,102

Originally posted by renrinken

Hello, recently I been having a huge itch to play a new MMO but I am having a hard time finding any. WoW exp is like 4months away so dont want to return to that, and FF14 is a month away  :x

So I was wondering what MMO right now have the best PVE experience. I mostly am concerned with group centric instanced content. I tried alot of F2P MMO like DDO and DO that are heavly instanced based but honestly I find most F2P games horrible on so many levels.

Seems like DDO is exactly what you want since its the best group dungeon crawler, just be a VIP and its not F2P :)

If WoW = The Beatles
    and WAR = Led Zeppelin
    Then LotrO = Pink Floyd