Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Try StarQuest Online

BenjBBenjB StarQuest Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 11

Try StarQuest Online. The game may not have the best graphics but it is unbeaten in ingame depth and gameplay. In addition a free 30 Day Trial with no Credit Card required allows to try the game out with no risk at all and completely free of charge.

Please check out www.starquestonline.net for more information and for free trial registration.

There are over 17,000 star systems in StarQuest Online, and approximately 100,000 individual planets. Star positions were taken from Hipparcos satellite data for positional accuracy. Each planet was then created using a stellar dust accretion program based on the mass of each star. There are over 150 non-player character (NPC) races, and many other alien creatures inhabiting these worlds. Players can choose from three unique races when creating their characters. Several different classes of starships are available for players to command, explore, and battle with.

Features include:

• Scientifically accurate starmap containing over 17,000 unique star systems

• Play as a person, not a starship, in fully realized starship interiors with interactive control consoles

• Open player vs. player combat, with safe zones patrolled by police or security forces

• Open starship vs. starship combat, with safe zones patrolled by military warships

• Serve on military starships in a number of crew positions

• Advance in rank to command your own starship

• Player owned starships

• Player owned housing

• Player owned colonies

• Time travel through hyperspace ruptures

StarQuest Online went live on September 21, 2007 after more than two years of beta testing. After a free thirty-day trial period, players are required to pay a fee of $9.99 per month.

Comments

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Originally posted by BenjB

Try StarQuest Online. The game may not have the best graphics but it is unbeaten in ingame depth and gameplay. In addition a free 30 Day Trial with no Credit Card received allows to try the game out with no risk at all and completely free of charge.

Please check out www.starquestonline.net for more information and for free trial registration.

There are over 17,000 star systems in StarQuest Online, and approximately 100,000 individual planets. Star positions were taken from Hipparcos satellite data for positional accuracy. Each planet was then created using a stellar dust accretion program based on the mass of each star. There are over 150 non-player character (NPC) races, and many other alien creatures inhabiting these worlds. Players can choose from three unique races when creating their characters. Several different classes of starships are available for players to command, explore, and battle with.

Features include:

• Scientifically accurate starmap containing over 17,000 unique star systems

• Play as a person, not a starship, in fully realized starship interiors with interactive control consoles

• Open player vs. player combat, with safe zones patrolled by police or security forces

• Open starship vs. starship combat, with safe zones patrolled by military warships

• Serve on military starships in a number of crew positions

• Advance in rank to command your own starship

• Player owned starships

• Player owned housing

• Player owned colonies

• Time travel through hyperspace ruptures

StarQuest Online went live on September 21, 2007 after more than two years of beta testing. After a free thirty-day trial period, players are required to pay a fee of $9.99 per month.

I remember reading about this game and that only like 10% of it has even been explored.. Must be a huge game.. If i wasn't so complacent one the f2p MMO im playing now i'd defiantly give it a shot, especially since i enjoy sci-fi themed MMO's.. I jus don't know too much about it.

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

• BenjBBenjB StarQuest Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 11

Hey,

you could consider putting the 30 day free trial for use to give it a try and check it out.. Also it is of rather small size and can be downloaded quickly... just a thought from my end...

What kind of f2p game are you playing currently, if you don't mind me asking?