It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I am waiting on the FFXVI beta to try it out, but I have a feeling it won't be what I am looking for. One it has no pvp which is something I am looking for, as well the combat looks so meh in the videos I have seen.
What I need:
1. Large areas to explore (think EQ)
2. PvP (something to do when I am bored of PvE)
3. PvE that is all instanced. Hate how everyone in WoW has the same stuff (again think EQ)
4. Isn't too grindy (lineage/aion)
5. Variety (needs more than 4 classes)
I am not sure one exsists, and I have played a lot but just looking for some help just incase FFXVI doesn't work out. If there isn't anything out now, which game coming in the near future could be the one I am looking for.