Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just started playing Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

(Yes, I'm behind the curve.)

I just crashed on the planet and am being followed by this fellow new student. He can't jump across a stream without dying when he lands.

Is this how the rest of the game is like? Random nonsense that halts game play so you can reload? If so, I'll just give up now.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Comments

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

Originally posted by grunty

I just crashed on the planet and am being followed by this fellow new student. He can't jump across a stream without dying when he lands.

Is this how the rest of the game is like? Random nonsense that halts game play so you can reload? If so, I'll just give up now.

cut some trees down..

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by aleos

Originally posted by grunty

cut some trees down..

Yeah, if I wait for him to tell me to cut a tree down, he jumps and dies when he lands on the other side before I can even get to the tree. The one time I did get to the tree  and cut it down before he jumps  I died because the damn tree fell on me. The tree doesn't even fall across the river for him to use. It falls against a ledge apparently so we can climb the ledge.

Thank you for any assistance. I play a game for fun not to learn how to avoid unfun stuff.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • miagisanmiagisan Member Posts: 5,156

never had that problem...i cut down the tree and it worked fine when i played /shrug...sorry....dunno what to say otherwise.

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Originally posted by aleos

Walkthrough i guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obkOBDqtqPc

*sigh* Never thought I'd look at a walkthrough before I even got out of the tutorial.

I watched that and the player didn't have the issue. Rosh jumps over the river without problem. Someone did make a comment about having the same problem so I'm not the first one with this.

I'll restart.

• SpikyjosSpikyjos Member Posts: 1

Download the Moviebattles 2 mod, it's alive and fantastic!