Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

is this game fun?

drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

saw video i ll link down here .was wondering if some experienced player of this game can say if its fun?it looks fun

http://mmohut.com/review/gates-of-andaron

Comments

• jost4318jost4318 Member Posts: 1

its pretty fun  you have to get used to the  controls (their kinda wierd) but all around its probably the best rpg game ive ever played on my computer

• TweeberTweeber Member Posts: 7

If you don't mind a WoW clone, yeah it's fun. It crashed a lot for me when I played it for a month. I stopped playing 6 months ago because of it crashing. I went back online last week only to find out that my character had no items on him. I doubt it was hacked. I sent an email to Zemi Interactive only to find out that I had to list EVERYTHING I had on my character to get it back. I gave up at that point and decided to look for another MMORPG.

• Jay_SJay_S Member Posts: 1

My answer to the question is: No

Just tried it and i dont even know why people call it a WoWclone, because its not even near anything that can be called a WoWclone (Like RoM is). It would even be an insult to call it a WoWclone ;)

Its clumpy and doesn't feel nice to play. Most of the text is unreadable. Looks very dated (pro is that it probably plays well on an older system).  The tutorial does help you at the first bits but the classes just don't feel right. But than i have to say i am spoiled by playing WoW since release and GW/Warhammer. Was looking for a fun F2P game, but this is till now one of the worst.

But than its all personal preferences :) all aboved is all based on personal taste.

Developer/Tester

• MJDukeMJDuke Member Posts: 2

No this game is not fun at all... poor graphics, poor storyline (if u can call it a storyline) and a bad combat system xD

When lvl 1 you will not defeat a lvl 1 mob with ease, infact you probably die a few times, which means you respawn as ghost and you will have to walk all the way back to ur body...

video looks nice, game is not

MJDuke