Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mu is Really Better Than TIBIA!

trichestriches Member Posts: 5

Please, look to Tibia... stupid graphics, a lot of Lag and the worsest: where's the SOUNDimage? the sound rate of tibia 3.9 at mmorpg.com, but tibia doesn't have sound...i don't understant...

Comments

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Yeah, tibia is AWFUL, it has the worst community on any game I've ever played. Yeah, it has zero sound and the rating is 3.9 here, but really, what's your point?

• churenechurene Member Posts: 87
    Yea, that is right! I prefer MU than Tibia a lot..image MU is more interesting & entertaining than Tibia.image
  • dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163
    well i didnt play tibia..but ive heard a lot of bad stuff aabout that game...ur right, they said its awful....i still prefer to play MU....

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by Drashan

Yeah, tibia is AWFUL, it has the worst community on any game I've ever played. Yeah, it has zero sound and the rating is 3.9 here, but really, what's your point?

i agree with u.....ive tried that game...and its really awful..it sucks...its the worst game ever....MU still rules...

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• thambehaothambehao Member Posts: 17

Originally posted by triches

Please, look to Tibia... stupid graphics, a lot of Lag and the worsest: where's the SOUNDimage? the sound rate of tibia 3.9 at mmorpg.com, but tibia doesn't have sound...i don't understant...

That's true.

Because MU have some interesting more than tibia.

ex:blood castle,devil square,chaos castle

Do you know that ?

• dopefish18dopefish18 Member Posts: 163

Originally posted by thambehao
    Please, look to Tibia... stupid graphics, a lot of Lag and the worsest: where's the SOUNDimage? the sound rate of tibia 3.9 at mmorpg.com, but tibia doesn't have sound...i don't understant...
    That's true.
    Do you know that ?

i know that thambehao ::::28::...ive got a lot of ticket for devil square and a lot of chaos i still need jewel of soul....how many times have u been to devil square??

dont u dare start playing MMORPG unless u want to be hooked

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

Originally posted by thambehao
    Please, look to Tibia... stupid graphics, a lot of Lag and the worsest: where's the SOUNDimage? the sound rate of tibia 3.9 at mmorpg.com, but tibia doesn't have sound...i don't understant...
    That's true.
    Do you know that ?

well ive been to devil square but not on blood castle...which of the two has the better experience and strongest monster???

P2P is good but i need free games :D

• StJimStJim Member Posts: 26

How can you compare mu with some crappy mmorpg its one of the best i have ever played. ragnarok online has bad society, lineage2 is expensive WoW well maybe wow is better but i dont now if you want to compare mu with other games it just might be a new genre, for i' ve never seen something like that, there are bad stuff- arrogant high lvls, stoopid noobs, bad graphics few monsters, but what everyone called the bigest minus of game i could call it a plus, i mean hard lvluping i mean if you get to lvl 350 you are one of few and can be proud of yourself as well as you have prowen yourself that you can do it i have played mu for kinda two monts and i'we understood that getting even lvl 150 will be hard, but i will try very hard.

Btw im looking for guild, if someone could accept lvl 36DW please send mail [email protected] or post in this site