Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for an "enjoy the ride"/soloable MMO.

kraylkrayl Member Posts: 2

Looking for an MMO to try that has a good story, good solo play, simple grouping when needed; I only get a couple hours maybe 3-4 days a week to play, so really looking for something I can take my time with, enjoy developing my character, enjoying the story etc. . .

I have a wow account and I jump in and h eal a few instances lately but it's pretty stale after all these years. Recently went back to AoC for a spell but that got tired quickly. 

I was considering LOTRO and I'm also downloading the Darkfall trial, although I tried darkfall at release and was turned off pretty quickly. Also have access to a friend's Aion account but I've heard that one is more about end game pvp and it's a long grind to get t here so not sure if it would qualify as a game where you could go at your own pace and enjoy it or not, haven't heard much about the story....

Comments

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

Aion or Guild Wars would be your best bet I think. Aion is your basic mmo with a twist and Guild Wars is soloable with many campaigns and the Eye of the North expansion has alot of dungeon content.

• dhayes68dhayes68 Member UncommonPosts: 1,388

Lotro is EXACTLY what you need... if you dont mind it going cash-shop-2-play.

• LuxumaruLuxumaru Member UncommonPosts: 259

Yeah, for what your looking for; Lord of the Rings Online or Guild Wars is exactly what you need!

Total MMOs played: 274|Enjoyed: 9. >:|

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

You can play pretty much any MMO on the market right now that way, in my opinion.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• kraylkrayl Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Palebane

You can play pretty much any MMO on the market right now that way, in my opinion.

true, however the experience you have in that time frame varies. For example WoW - end game has stuff to do but the quests and storyline to get to end game are for the most part not worth paying attention too. 

Thanks for the replies, downloading lotro now.