Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is there to do in this game?

DedthomDedthom Member Posts: 541
I have been playing this game for about a month casualy and was wondering what else is there other than killing monsters and leveling. I know there is a whole guild aspect to the game but I dont see any craft skills or material gathering. The quests are pretty open as you have a quest button that tells you what you need and who to talk to. Am I missing something here? I am level 16 when you reach a certain level does more content open up? The dungeons are only open for a certain time and to certain levels. Is there more than just the one city?

Dedthom has always been ded, thats why they call him Dedthom.

""But Coyote, you could learn! You only prefer keyboard and mouse because that's all you've ever known!" You might say right before you hug a rainforest and walk in sandals to your drum circle where you're trying to raise group consciousness of ladybugs or whatever it is you dirty goddamn hippies do when you're not busy smoking pot and smelling bad."
Coyote's Howling: Death of the Computer

Comments

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    You can't do anything else except leveling and upgrading your weapons

Playing: The Saga of Ryzom
    Looking forward too: Matrix Online

• gerbiegerbie Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by TheWarc
    You can't do anything else except leveling and upgrading your weapons

This kind of comment signifies a lack of imagination. There's always something else to do. Not everything needs to be based on skills or numbers.

• Kite22Kite22 Member Posts: 90

image image I hate you retards that ask these kinds of questions just play the game to find out or go to the oficial website and read everything like the normal person.  

• BarbossaBarbossa Member Posts: 19

When you are in Moradon there are two warp gates for both different races that you can use to get to different locations within the game. Moradon is the main "hub" town where both Humans and Orcs start out, and then from the warp gates you can go into either the El Moradian land or Karus (depending on what nation you belong to). There are warp gates scattered around each nations land that take you to all the different towns, however it is one big map so you can also run to each town if you want.

• mannysaldanamannysaldana Member Posts: 32

Originally posted by Kite22

image image I hate you retards that ask these kinds of questions just play the game to find out or go to the oficial website and read everything like the normal person.  

i 100% agree with kite. STOP BEING SUCH n00bsimage
  • <Lance><Lance> Member Posts: 42
    ur only lvl 16...start exploring diffrent areas. and when you reach high lvls, there are war between the nations, dark lunar, lunar, and castle siege. alot more stuff to it, just keep exploring.