Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have look for some type game for me

Hello. Today is this day good.

I made the question in the LFG Forum as to know new game to play.

I ask question of what game to play that will be for my type. I say that I like action, challenge player, quick starting to get capable play. I have been said age of conan is this game for to be played by myself. Am this to make the right judgement inform to me please the type of challenge to make game interest.

Comments

• pye088jpye088j Member Posts: 228

The neverending AoC trial will certainly give you the answers you want I believe.

All statements I make is from my point of view unless stated otherwise.

• Destiny2010Destiny2010 Member UncommonPosts: 327

Originally posted by pye088j

The neverending AoC trial will certainly give you the answers you want I believe.

I second this answer fully, download the trial, and see for yourself :)

PS: Its reather large, so its not done in an hour...(14 GB or something minimum?)

• VepgenusVepgenus Member Posts: 398

Are you looking for a PvP Game or PvE?

Or a balanced PvP/PvE game?

If you are looking for a PvP game AoC is not for you,

If you are looking for a balanced PvP/PvE game AoC is not for you,

If you are looking for just a PvE game AoC might be for you.

• MMO.MaverickMMO.Maverick Member CommonPosts: 7,619

Originally posted by HariqFarem

Hello. Today is this day good.

I made the question in the LFG Forum as to know new game to play.

I ask question of what game to play that will be for my type. I say that I like action, challenge player, quick starting to get capable play. I have been said age of conan is this game for to be played by myself. Am this to make the right judgement inform to me please the type of challenge to make game interest.

I'd suggest you do the trial first too, to see if you like the style and also to see if you have any problems running AoC.

Personally, I found the combat in AoC among the best from all the MMO's I've played, it's very immersive and not as tedious as you sometimes have in some other MMO's. It's also more challenging than the average MMO, you can't just auto pilot your way through fights, where in other MMO's I sometimes caught myself doing just that because of the monotony or easiness of the fights.

For the rest, you'll meet relatively little questgrinding, going through the levels is entertaining. As said before, give the trial a run and see if you like what you see in AoC.

The ACTUAL size of MMORPG worlds: a comparison list between MMO's

The ease with which predictions are made on these forums:
    Fratman: "I'm saying Spring 2012 at the earliest [for TOR release]. Anyone still clinging to 2011 is deluding themself at this point."