Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can this...

Computer run this game in dx10 with atleast 40+fps?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227243R

Comments

• IamLightningIamLightning Member Posts: 93

AoC got done downloading and tried it. Im amazed it only ran like 10-15fps like wtf. 900$ pc and the game still runs like shit on dx 10?

• Frostbite05Frostbite05 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,880

Originally posted by IamLightning

AoC got done downloading and tried it. Im amazed it only ran like 10-15fps like wtf. 900$ pc and the game still runs like shit on dx 10?

I played the game last month on dx10 with 40+fps on max graphics. Everything about your comp looks great minus the graphic card memory. I always suggest going dual graphics cards then you can literally run everything.

• smile9999smile9999 Member Posts: 57

the proplem is with your graphics card and as usual with prebuits, the prices are way overrated, this built could be got with $750 with better graphics card

They cripple the bird's wing, and then condemn it for not flying as fast as they.Malcolm X

• IamLightningIamLightning Member Posts: 93

would dual gtx 250s be better then 460?

• smile9999smile9999 Member Posts: 57

sorry man but your board doesnt even support dual cards, as for your question I dont really know but its very probable.

They cripple the bird's wing, and then condemn it for not flying as fast as they.Malcolm X