Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice game but not worth the trouble w nothing to do.

ThrasherbillThrasherbill Member Posts: 26

Title says it all, sad too they have a decent looking game that runs well on older hardware, only problem is the servers are  in europe somewhere (im in east USA) and the lag while tolerable is noticable. on top of this I get constant packet errors that cause the client to crash and blue screen my pc, something that has nevr happened in 2 years until this game.

The game is open world PvP and very much half done. there are about 4 or 5 zones (dont remember right now ) but when you open the map you can see several other zones even with names that arent open (opened yet im guessing) as well as dead locations all over the existing zones ,, running through the forest "oh wow look at this castle" just standing there no interaction or npc's or anything just there.

There are dungeons everywhere but they are useless except for grinding xp, no good loot from the bosses or supplies or really anything to do but slam pots becuase the mobs are all over you and respawn fast. sad as im a gear/dungeon grinder so my first thought is why have them in the game if they are worthless like this.

I like grinding but to what end? there are quests to help lvl many are just repeatables to at least feel like theres a point to the endless grinding but as you lvl higher the grinding gets more tedious.

the crafting systems and gear upgrade systems rock but the amount of gold or mining/fishing needed for the mats is insane, luckily harvesting can be done while afk.

Im now on my 3rd toon and its a mage class, while glass cannon is still true most of the cooldowns are a joke compaired to what you get from the spells. most of the time in pvp i slam my skill chains then have to run around and kite while i wait for all the cooldowns, all the while my enemy is slamming pots faster then I can take it off in damage. even with DoT spells running they heal faster then i can tick it off. while im at it let me also say DoT spells are curses not debuffs! never hear them called that til this game

Not much to do other then lvl up grinding then work on your pk gear (grinding a TON more) and stand around town bragging about your +5-7th pk gear. looking for a friendly duel or if your lucky and in a powerfull guild you can maybe do some of the seige battles or control for the mines. which look to be at set times.

No endgame raidng content, nothing to do other then lvl and grind crap to craft or sell then stand around or gank lower lvls.  the game seems to have a HUGE amount of potential but looks like it was released halfway through development and getting some kind of communication from devs through the forums is a joke so no idea what might happen what will happen or if theres even anything going to happen.

Comments

• TyPhoidLuLuTyPhoidLuLu Member Posts: 23

I completely agree., me and my bf started playing this game.. everything seems fine the first day but second day was a mess. We kept on getting unknown error messages as well as lags, we followed the quick fixes that was posted on the forums but didn`t worked. And you cannot tell me that it`s our computer because we were able to play games with heavy graphics w/o any problems ( Aion, Guildwars etc etc.). I do understand that the developers probably meant good when they released this game.. but there is no point releasing it when it`s overly underdeveloped coz in the end gamers like us just uninstall. Below are some of the issues we had with the game:

1.) Control wise: You can`t even control your character fluidly.. it`s like they r always stopping, getting stuck on trees and rocks.

2.) Grinding/Quest: O.k we are completely used to grinding considering that most of the games we played are grindfest, but for some unknown reasons we cannot stand the grinding on this game.. maybe it`s the background music or something or maybe it`s the constant lag we are having but still it`s untolerable. The quests are good considering that most of them are repeats but the spawn rate is just insane.

3.) Dungeons: This is the most insane part of the game. What`s the point of a dungeon that nobody can even beat? the spawn rate is more insane compared to the outside area and the mobs hurt ALOT and i really do mean ALOT.

4.) Over-all Gameplay: If ever you are still gonna try to play this game you must remember to stock up on POTS .. especially MP pots. skills drain MP like crazy especially for priests and they costs ALOT lol each small bottle only gives back 10 hp/mp and the large one gives back 15 hp/mp. I don`t really see the point of it since it`s like u need to chug them down every second due to high spawn rate..-_-

This game has alot of potential if they`ve only worked on it more and didn`t actually rushed it`s release... it`s sad when a game fails.. me and my bf uninstalled it the 3rd day.. since we cannot stand all the errors and bugs.