Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, I am need the new game experience

HariqFaremHariqFarem Member Posts: 10

Goodnight to all. I am not common to the MMO. I come here to question for understanding the game to decide. I like a quick game with the early action. I do not know which is the game to use I am new to MMO asking question. The combat is good. Do there need a list? What are cost much? I ask my friend he says Star Trek. I do not like this because I am wanting to play in old world games. What are the choice? Give me please some help.

Thankyou for some help please.

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

World of Warcraft if you are really new, though playing it may skew what you expect out of future games.

Age of Conan if you can run it, very fast to level in, and the melee combat is great - that is - if you have decent finger dexterity.

Dunno if I can recommend Star Trek, because while the space combat may be decent, the ground game is balls.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• HariqFaremHariqFarem Member Posts: 10

I have Chinese friend that speaks to me how to not play world of warcraft he says it is cartoon game but no to go for adualt. No i do not want star trek because i am looking for a old world game. I have to go ask for conan here?

Thankyou please

Wow, you're really from Azerbaijan?

Your country might have locks on what kinds of games you can play in the first place, or you may be locked from some based on your location. Might want to try to see if you can get into some free-to-play ones, since they usually have unrestricted global access. Not sure if AoC can be played there, either from the latent nudity or just because the servers don't handle the location of your IP. Tough call really.

I am in Azerbajian but I am from not this place as I am hear to working my job. I have been born from Kurdistan.

I can read the english very good but I must have to try very hard to write the words that must be needed for the time of the point.

This is not big problem for this country because there are many game to play at the internet cafe I see. I will play from the home. We have not so problem for the like some other muslim country. Do I have to go some where where to find information to ask which game I can play? I can email company but my english is not to good for good letter to say intent of purpose.

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626

Careful with the term "New Game Experience" - That phrase still haunts a lot of folk around here..

/facepalm

On a side note - I hope you find what you're looking for!

If people can play most anything from the internet cafès you are at, then it's safe to say that you can play most anything. I just figured the geographical location of Azerbaijan being near the Muslim countries that *would* ban the material might have something to do with it. Then again, Turkey is a very progressive nation in general, so there might be no problem at all.

Edit; My bad, I thought Azerbaijan was a province of Turkey.

• sungodrasungodra Member Posts: 1,376

for you . I recommend age of conan.

Lots of nice graphics, and things that I think you may relate with.

Also, Aion is a big european game. I know alot of people that play at the internet cafe.... so Aion may be good for you aswell.

"When it comes to GW2 any game is fair game"

• EbonHawkEbonHawk Member Posts: 545

Well good for you!

I always respect people who can read and/or write in a different language.  And you're doing very well too.

Back on topic.  Yes AoC is very much an adult game and I think you would enjoy it.  I have been playing the game for over a year now and I'm having a blast with it.  I believe they have a trial so give it a shot my friend...

Azerbaijan is not strong muslim country when i say that to mean it is muslim and not weak but it is muslim some amount but relijon is not power of goverment. There are armenian christians here. It is mixed of the culture a small percent.

What is this to mean when you say that i can relate to? Because I am wonder why you say this. I have know of Conan as a old film of warrior.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

Originally posted by GTwander

If people can play most anything from the internet cafès you are at, then it's safe to say that you can play most anything. I just figured the geographical location of Azerbaijan being near the Muslim countries that *would* ban the material might have something to do with it. Then again, Turkey is a very progressive nation in general, so there might be no problem at all.

Edit; My bad, I thought Azerbaijan was a province of Turkey.

Fun fact, a survey showed that 50% of the population of Azerbaijan didn't find religion important and is one of the most irrelegious countries in the world.

Not trying to be a jerk, I just happened to look up Azerbaijan out of curiousity because of this guy and found that tidbit and found it interesting. I, like you, assumed it was a Muslim country.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

• sungodrasungodra Member Posts: 1,376

Originally posted by HariqFarem

Azerbaijan is not strong muslim country when i say that to mean it is muslim and not weak but it is muslim some amount but relijon is not power of goverment. There are armenian christians here. It is mixed of the culture a small percent.

What is this to mean when you say that i can relate to? Because I am wonder why you say this. I have know of Conan as a old film of warrior.

You said you wanted an adult game that is quick and early action. That is what I mean. Age of Conan gets into the action pretty fast. The graphics are amazing. 

"When it comes to GW2 any game is fair game"

No this is not the correct fact. Most people in Azerbaijan are religus muslim or small perecent russian orthodox. I am not to believe azeri are many not religous. I have lived here long in many of the city and some regions that have old to the time of Persia. Religun is important to people. Goverment has not the bad result of religun. We have unfaithful to correct use money people in power centers. That is a big problem.

I enjoy hearing of Age of Conan. I will ask the forum questions in the new forum.

Azerbajian is a Muslim country. It is not a strict Muslim country. Azerbaijan flag displays the star and the cresent. Azerbaijan is always a Muslim country.

• bunnyhopperbunnyhopper Member CommonPosts: 2,751

Originally posted by HariqFarem

Azerbajian is a Muslim country. It is not a strict Muslim country. Azerbaijan flag displays the star and the cresent. Azerbaijan is always a Muslim country.

AOC has large amounts of female nudity, not sure how that sits with where you are.

"Come and have a look at what you could have won."