Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how is the population

DevilBroDevilBro Member Posts: 1

title says all, i saw the game some month ago, but didn't give it a try (don't know why ~_~)

now i want to try it i already saw some ppl just talking about it like it is the best game ever

but one thing "how is the population, is it full or do you just run through an empty landscape"? :/

Comments

• zander490zander490 Member Posts: 7

Depends on which server you pick. The longer a server's been up, the more people you'll see. Maybe this video might help. The video shows the outskirts of the most populated town. There are ghost towns, but someone else will show up there sooner or later.

• aekeemaekeem Member Posts: 14

definately not the best game ever lol, i just tried it and its complete garbage:  broken servers, tons of bots and a pretty worthless community.

Which server's were broken? They might have been doing maintenance for the new update. There are a lot of bots but they don't break the game if you know how to deal with them (Right Click > Blacklist). I made a bunch of friends on this game and had a lot of fun with them, sorry if you ran into an unsavory sort when you played it. The game gets better as you go, so it's not one of those things you can judge by looking at the first level. (If you're on Alexina, I might be able to help you.)

Originally posted by zander490

Which server's were broken? They might have been doing maintenance for the new update. There are a lot of bots but they don't break the game if you know how to deal with them (Right Click > Blacklist). I made a bunch of friends on this game and had a lot of fun with them, sorry if you ran into an unsavory sort when you played it. The game gets better as you go, so it's not one of those things you can judge by looking at the first level. (If you're on Alexina, I might be able to help you.)

i think it was alexina that i was on i'm not sure i deleted the game already since it was complete trash.  the mob server was broken and there was nothing to kill to complete the first quest, i waited i believe 2 or 3 days for them to fix it but nothing happened so i wasn't going to waste any more time.  in regards to blocking the gold spam bots if i had done that then it would've seemed like an even more pathetic game since it would've been a complete ghost town.

I'm sorry if Mabinogi was too much of a hassle for you. However, according to this thread on the forums, there was an easy way to fix your problem. I recently played the game earier and had no problems finding monsters on Alexina (nearly killed me). Did you even send a Support Ticket? They can't fix it if you don't ask for help...

I'm sorry if Mabinogi was too much of a hassle for you. However, according to this thread on the forums, there was an easy way to fix your problem. I recently played the game earier and had no problems finding monsters on Alexina (nearly killed me). Did you even send a Support Ticket? They can't fix it if you don't ask for help...

yep i sent in a support ticket and used my once a day ask community for help garbage twice and got no responses so i moved on.  the game is trash.

• RosabelaRosabela Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by aekeem

yep i sent in a support ticket and used my once a day ask community for help garbage twice and got no responses so i moved on.  the game is trash.

Personally I enjoy mabi, yeah it has its share of bots and unlikable people, but what mmo doesnt?

I'm on the Alexina server as well, it seems plenty populated to me, all depends on the town you're in though, and I've found plenty of people willing to help with things if I asked politly.

Nexeon as far as I can tell lacks a tech help department so idk how well sending a ticket in works.

As for that SOS help thing, I've gotten them sent to me while I was in the middle of a dungeon before, or afk, it randomly sends it out to people so we cant always answer to help. Its not that we're being mean, we just aren't able to drop everything and rush to help all the time.