Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aika [NEED ADVICE]

neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

So I played a little of this game when it first went into the beta phase, I will admit I liked the action of the game, though at this point in time the game was still very buggy and suffered from some very poor lag issues at the time. (more than likely due to 1 million people being in the starter areas).

My question is this, I read through a lot of the newest post on Aika, and it would seem they have done some work to it, and I keep hearing how good the PvP is. I am a team oriented player by nature when it comes to pvp, I however generally level up mostly solo.

So are there any good guilds that do a lot together? Are organized and like to play as teams and help one another out?

If I could find one and it needs to be active as in have players on most of the time, then I think I would like to give this game a good run.

Any advice for guilds or a server with good guilds on it?

Comments

• neonakaneonaka Member UncommonPosts: 779

Looks like I spoke to soon, would seem you can't download AIKA so I guess I wont be playing it after all. How very sad.

• ChinaCatChinaCat Member UncommonPosts: 670

You mean because of this?

NOTICE: Due to service restrictions, new gPotato accounts must originate from the United States or Canada in order to play Aika Online. Accounts created from an IP address outside of this region will be blocked from logging into the game. Accounts that attempt to log into the game from outside of the US or Canada may be blocked from playing even if the account was created within the region of service.

"Lately it occurs to me,
    what a long, strange trip it's been". -Hunter

• MizakoMizako Member Posts: 31

Does it still work? I play from Europe (created my account long before they implemented the restriction) and I'm not banned yet. Hm.. I wonder if they are going to ban already existing foreign accounts with high lvl characters...

• ElgrumPirateElgrumPirate Member UncommonPosts: 52

GPotato already stated officially,  that outside NA account made before introducing IP restrictions will stay intact. Checked last weak and i still could play (lvl 39, well, after half hour i logged out - just bored, my country (Lenaria) looks even more deserted than last time (no relics, no instance party looking in chat) and without possibility to invite new european players (i have nothing against NA players, just due to other timezone is hard to play all the time along with them, only some time frames are good for both Europe and NA players) i rather wait for global version).

• Ozier21Ozier21 Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by Mizako

Does it still work? I play from Europe (created my account long before they implemented the restriction) and I'm not banned yet. Hm.. I wonder if they are going to ban already existing foreign accounts with high lvl characters...

I also played AIka NA since it was in CBT, my account was not banned since they implemented the restrictions, however, I recently reformatted my pc and does not have a back up for Aika NA client. Sadly i could not download the client.*sigh T_T Maybe ill just wait for GAika, i heard that their CBT will be on August 20.

• Meekulz07Meekulz07 Member Posts: 9

was playing NA before too but got tired of using proxies. it always lags and disconnect often. oh well better wait for global since its just around the corner.

• AthrunZala00AthrunZala00 Member Posts: 16

Aika Global's CBT is almost over, whos was able to play? Any thoughts? Played the NA version but wasn't able to get on the CBT for Global, I hope its good...

Anyway, just thought you guys might wanna check this blog out, http://aikaglobal.wordpress.com/ it's got some pretty good info for Aika Global.

AZ

• Honeymoon69Honeymoon69 Member Posts: 647
    cant play Global since they ban my ip(USA), anyone got gpotato account they want to give out?

• BMoorBMoor Member Posts: 202

If you're in the USA, you can create your own gPotato account to play.  It's easy enough to get to level 51 plus you may want to use the time at the lower levels to get a feel of which nation you want to be in.