Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-Precision Strike- Hardcore/Progression LFM

BamanenBamanen Member UncommonPosts: 63

www.PrecisionStrikeGuild.com for link to site.

-Open Recruitment ATM, will be closed application process once we fill out a few more people. We also use a DKP system for bosses unless Endgame requires otherwise.

Comments

• PallytimePallytime Member Posts: 109

The website at www.mmorpg.com contains elements from the site www.aionsigs.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.

For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.aionsigs.com.

what what?

• BamanenBamanen Member UncommonPosts: 63

hmm?

• PallytimePallytime Member Posts: 109

Originally posted by Bamanen

hmm?

/shrug 

Google chrome flashed my screen red with virus warnings when I clicked on this thread. :s

Very wierd, no idea why it would do that. Had some rl friends click the link and they all said it worked perfectly fine.

• HenadorHenador Member Posts: 5

Link works fine just have to click on the button that says "Forums" then follow the registration process in the recruiting section.

• CorresCorres Member Posts: 132

to the OP.

CG on getting a highranked Clan in EQ. In the world of FF-online it doesnt mean anything. Sure you'll work hard and get stuff done that's for sure, but people that are gonna start this game from the start too are people that are hardcore. and i don't mean like "i play this game to be the best" no, they are "we s**t on everyone that tries to mess with us". Sorry to say that but ff-online-elitist are very very brutal when it comes to competition. as it stands out: not much is known about endgame content in the game. But i assume it'll be a hell of a ride for everyone.

These people will find out in a manner of hours whats the best gear, whats the best way to do it and how the hell to get it. This is fact these people are not playing they're living for that kind of stuff. If you're not willing to get onto this train then you still can have fun in endgame.

still wish you fun and luck in the game when it comes out, but this is going to be the challenge of your life., and i don't mean that in a negative way.

but still....

inb4 Bluegartr

• legslatlegslat Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by Corres

to the OP.

CG on getting a highranked Clan in EQ. In the world of FF-online it doesnt mean anything. Sure you'll work hard and get stuff done that's for sure, but people that are gonna start this game from the start too are people that are hardcore. and i don't mean like "i play this game to be the best" no, they are "we s**t on everyone that tries to mess with us". Sorry to say that but ff-online-elitist are very very brutal when it comes to competition. as it stands out: not much is known about endgame content in the game. But i assume it'll be a hell of a ride for everyone.

These people will find out in a manner of hours whats the best gear, whats the best way to do it and how the hell to get it. This is fact these people are not playing they're living for that kind of stuff. If you're not willing to get onto this train then you still can have fun in endgame.

still wish you fun and luck in the game when it comes out, but this is going to be the challenge of your life., and i don't mean that in a negative way.

but still....

inb4 Bluegartr

lol @ this kid .

We're talking old school EQ, not that new school hold your hand bullshit the new everquest is kind of changing to.  I've played a lot of MMO's, and I'm sure you "ff-online-elitists" are no match for the kind of shit we're gonna bring. 

Challenge of life, lol.  Cmon son, getdafuckouttaherewiththatbullshit.

inb4bant4badwerds?

• CorresCorres Member Posts: 132

Originally posted by legslat

to the OP.

but still....

inb4 Bluegartr

lol @ this kid .

We're talking old school EQ, not that new school hold your hand bullshit the new everquest is kind of changing to.  I've played a lot of MMO's, and I'm sure you "ff-online-elitists" are no match for the kind of shit we're gonna bring. 

Challenge of life, lol.  Cmon son, getdafuckouttaherewiththatbullshit.

inb4bant4badwerds?

i played EQ myself. Endgame was nice but still no comparission to FFXI. and i am not an elitist. I Just wanted to say this to you. there were so many people going in ffxi at the xbox360 start and talking the EXACT same stuff like you guys and what happened: they got some suprise buttsecks. they couldnt even take down jormi. and your line "you .... are not match for the kind of shit we're gonna bring."  ~ hilarious

i don't mind that your guild gonna be the best i dont care bout that. I just wanted to give you some info on that.  You should learn to read. And besides that: i didnt offend you so gtfo yourself.

anyway @op: GL with finding realiable people that are willing to give the best they got.

Regardless of what you think this guild is going to run in to in the future is irrelevant to this post. It's a recruitment thread, if you don't agree with the way the guild is setup then keep moving. This is simply a post to relay information to the public that as of right now Precision Strike is looking for some dedicated players to play FFXIV. Please keep this thread on topic. Please reply if you have questions about the guild or anything like that. Rude comments/remarks are not welcome. Thanks

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999

having played both, there are just more hard fights in ffxi than in old eq raiding.

the limit break quests alone were the stuff of absolute nightmares. quests you had to do to allow ones self to level past a certain level.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• Zolga0Zolga0 Member UncommonPosts: 7

to the OP.

but still....

inb4 Bluegartr

LMFAO YOUR A RETARD

bumped

Updated

Open Recruitment is now closed. That being said if you are still interested in being a part of a HC progression LS you can still app at precisionstrikeguild.com on the forums but you will have to go through our application process now! Thanks for your intrest.

• GreawulfeGreawulfe Member Posts: 8

App is posted on PS website, and I see on there that you guys dont have many conjurers. I wonder if they will allow shitstain in the name generator. My next choice will be deadhealer and his signature move will be fakedeath :oD Anyways, not sure I'll wanna play open beta, dont wanna get burnt out before launch. Will rely on advice from you guys but initially I'll be playing a midget healer, whatever the race is.(like taru-taru in XI)

THE BEST DEFENSE IS A STRONG OFFENSE

/bump....About 10 of us have collectors edition and will be running leve groups to not run out of quests! Get in while u can!