Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Link to download the client

Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

Turbine has set up a link for you to start downloading the client now so all you have to do is patch on release day.  The link is http://www.lotro.com/support/download-lotro

I suggest downloading it now to avoid the rush on release day.  You'll thank me.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

Comments

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

alternative to the spyware-pando-torent site for the 9.9GB LotRO beta client.
    Live LotRO client download (uses the pando media booster[pmb]) and there are ALOT of people having problems geting a valid install in what results from that pmb "download."

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

If we are a current subscriber and already have the current version on our HDs, do we need to download a different client, or will the current one just be patched to the new version?

• seabass2003seabass2003 Member Posts: 4,144

Originally posted by Darth_Osor

If we are a current subscriber and already have the current version on our HDs, do we need to download a different client, or will the current one just be patched to the new version?

Nothing to do, it will patch on the first day in.

In America I have bad teeth. If I lived in England my teeth would be perfect.

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

Originally posted by seabass2003

Originally posted by Darth_Osor

Nothing to do, it will patch on the first day in.

Thanks...that's what I figured, but you never know lol.