Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Favorite Equipment/Tool

PlutoNumber9PlutoNumber9 Member Posts: 12

So what's your favorite equipable item in Onverse and why? Now that there's about 20 of them, I'm sure this could be something interesting to talk about :)

Personally I think my favorite is the Rose Bundle, it totally reminds me of Team Rocket from Pokemon :)

Comments

• xBiggisxBiggis Member Posts: 4

Rofl, I like the Single Red tulip I'd guess, Or the Palmbrella.. Palm+Umbrella.. :) Very cool.. Hah

-Biggs.

• cableguy203cableguy203 Member Posts: 1

id have to say uber zapper and the palm umbrella like biggs ;)

by the way im zach white :D

• EmmaBethEmmaBeth Member Posts: 2

I love the roses. Nothing says "I love you" like virtual flowers! :)

• StarligghttStarligghtt Member Posts: 3

The staff haha. >_>

It took so much effort to get it.. now you can just buy it.. but whatever lol.

Disappoint.

• etan-chamareetan-chamare Member Posts: 4

my favorite tool is the ubber zapper i like the old and new design and it helps a lot with lvl 3 tool targets so you dont have to switch tools all the time

:)

• MerqatylMerqatyl Member Posts: 8

Everyone,

Having a Masters in Business Administration, I think the Uber Blaster provides the best Return on Investment (ROI).  It costs 920CC for VIP (minimum investment of 10.00US/month) .  I made that much back in the first day with the blaster (100cc = 1000pp), and I made over 10,000pp on the first day with the blaster.  I've been with the site for two weeks now, and I could not live without it.  I purchased a penthouse in the hub, and have a lot of furnishing to do; without the blaster, It would be inconcievable to achieve what I have in two weeks.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Merqatyl

• MerqatylMerqatyl Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by vladakov

Originally posted by Merqatyl

Everyone,

Having a Masters in Business Administration, I think the Uber Blaster provides the best Return on Investment (ROI).  It costs 920CC for VIP (minimum investment of 10.00US/month) .  I made that much back in the first day with the blaster (100cc = 1000pp), and I made over 10,000pp on the first day with the blaster.  I've been with the site for two weeks now, and I could not live without it.  I purchased a penthouse in the hub, and have a lot of furnishing to do; without the blaster, It would be inconcievable to achieve what I have in two weeks.

Merqatyl

your attempt of looking smart epicly fails.

valdakov,

Smart, I was replying to the post, and providing the why with my reason, since the rules of this forum states that one sentence snips will result in a loss of ranking points.

Eventhough this is not the place for a squabble, please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss why you felt that I was being pretentious or "smart"   My statements are based on experience and my personal background...I didn't intend for them to be in jest or discourteous to anyone,  you left me confused by your lack of clarity in your post.

Merqatyl

• vladakovvladakov Member Posts: 710

Originally posted by vladakov

Everyone,

Merqatyl

your attempt of looking smart epicly fails.

valdakov,

Smart, I was replying to the post, and providing the why with my reason, since the rules of this forum states that one sentence snips will result in a loss of ranking points.

Eventhough this is not the place for a squabble, please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss why you felt that I was being pretentious or "smart"   My statements are based on experience and my personal background...I didn't intend for them to be in jest or discourteous to anyone,  you left me confused by your lack of clarity in your post.

Merqatyl

and  valdakov will reply ^-^

first of all, i couldn't care less about rank points on this site... 

second, if i were you i wouldnt post your email adress on this website.

third, nearly every single person on the interwebs doesn't really care that you have a masters in business administration.

fourth, in my opinion, you are attempting to look smart with that (unnecesary) ROI,  its inside a friggin' computergame -.-'

and lastly but not least. i apologize to you.

you seem like a nice guy ^^    now its 02:52 here where i live and i'm heading for bed 

p.s.

my paranoia imaginary friend thinks that you work for Onverse, don't blame him he has issues.

• PlutoNumber9PlutoNumber9 Member Posts: 12

Everyone,

Merqatyl

Merqatyl is absolutely right, it is way more worth purchasing the Uber Zapper than just converting Cash Coins to Player Points with Seymour. I immediately purchased the zapper when it came out in November, and I am very satisfied with it. However I still can't get past the Roses lol...

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Is anyone gonna comment on how all the posters in this thread were made on the 13th/14th, and most likely are the same person debating with himself in order to promote this game?

Well, vladikov leaned in that direction, but he's always more interested in purely trolling than trying to make any legible points.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• PlutoNumber9PlutoNumber9 Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by GTwander

Is anyone gonna comment on how all the posters in this thread were made on the 13th/14th, and most likely are the same person debating with himself in order to promote this game?

Well, vladikov leaned in that direction, but he's always more interested in purely trolling than trying to make any legible points.

That's because that's when Onverse in MMORPG.com was first risen awareness of :) What happened is that we all spread the word that Onverse was here, and so people joined for another way to talk about Onverse with each other and possibly learn about other new games while we were at it. If you want to look up these avatar names in Onverse, you can surely find each of them either ingame or through the profiles. In a matter of fact, I'll make a thread right now where we can share each of our own profiles with each other.

• MizzyyyMizzyyy Member Posts: 3

Gotta love the palm tree umbrella :D