Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good browser based mmos coming out?

DuilyonDuilyon Member Posts: 326
I have a crap computer and I need a good interesting mmo. Played earth eternal but it may be going under soon. So now I am looking for a new game. Any help??

Comments

• SimperFiSimperFi Member Posts: 108

Well if you're ok with a somewhat complicated RPG, try Renaissance Kingdoms

It's a fun game where players run everything in a world t hat's detailed to the real world. Down to the individual cities. You get plopped in a country that speaks your language. Americans can chose 3 countries 8)

Basically it's whatever you want it to be, farming, blacksmithing, war, politics, etc. Fantastic game. If you want help, I play in Ireland. I also run an organization that helps new players in Ireland and believe me, you're going to need all the tips you can get.

My group's website: here go there, register on the left where is says login, then just post in the forum's welcome mat. When we see it, we'll figure out which town you start in and help you out.

• PurpleCliffPurpleCliff Member UncommonPosts: 156

Stellar Dawn should be good, but that isn't 'till next year.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Originally posted by PurpleCliff

Stellar Dawn should be good, but that isn't 'till next year.

That's the only high budget one I'm aware of, but maybe battlestar galctica?

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

renaissance kingdoms has no 3D elements does it?

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• LuxumaruLuxumaru Member UncommonPosts: 259

I'm actually looking forward to the Battlestar Galactica game, it looks promising.

Total MMOs played: 274|Enjoyed: 9. >:|

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440

There is also Ministry of war its a RTS/strategy mmo that sorta looks like one of the total war games. (big political map and RTS style battles)

http://www.ministryofwar.com/

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach