Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cash shop for EQ2x needs to have everything sub has..

bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

Well currently in EQ2X many things (bag slots, more bank space, using the broker, and the other classes) are only obtainable by subbing for $15 a month... Also if you sub you dont unlock all races.. races have to be bout in packs its $7 for 3 races.

I think subbing should unlock EVERYTHING like it will with lotro (so they say anyway).

Also in the cash shop you should be able to buy everything that you sub for.. so bag slots, bank space, broker, classes, races, etc.. should all be buyable in the cashshop as well for people who dont want to sub for whatever reason.

Think this is more the way to go.

Comments

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

so ya SOE do this!

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

what part of $OE don't you get...$OE

that is all lol .

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

Just so I don't misunderstand this, a player must subscribe before they can start purchasing those items ala carte like in lotro or ddo?  The subscription doesn't unlike those basic features that are available on the live servers under the standard subscription.

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

Originally posted by Daffid011

Just so I don't misunderstand this, a player must subscribe before they can start purchasing those items ala carte like in lotro or ddo?  The subscription doesn't unlike those basic features that are available on the live servers under the standard subscription.

idk, i thought he meant that even if you do subscribe you dont get all the classes.

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

if you subscribe you get everything you get on eq2live EXCEPT for all the races. Still have to buy those.

• RexNebularRexNebular Member Posts: 259

I'd prefer to play EQ2, but if they don't allow me to actually buy additional classes, I'll be playing LOTRO instead.

• freegefreege Member UncommonPosts: 75

Paying to unlock 3 races? is that a fucking joke? im enjoying the game so far but the amount of shit there restricting you on is ridiculous. If i was going to sub i would sub to the live game but i hear that all the low level areas are dead...

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Originally posted by freege

Paying to unlock 3 races? is that a fucking joke? im enjoying the game so far but the amount of shit there restricting you on is ridiculous. If i was going to sub i would sub to the live game but i hear that all the low level areas are dead...

Low level pop is decent on Crushbone.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.