Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lvl 50 cap?

NatoBoyNatoBoy Member Posts: 25

im planning on buying this game and when i herd lvl 50 was the highest lvl i was quite suprised, i mean is the gamepley ad story that good to jus focus on that? lvl 50 jus seems as it would be quite quick to get to as i have herd on other forums, what i want to know is, is doing missions fun

Comments

• Wharg0ulWharg0ul Member Posts: 4,183

getting to the level cap is a GOOD thing.

This game isn't about leveling. It's about the story, and the events going on in the world. The game doesn't end simply because you've hit the level cap....there's plenty to do, and it's kinda nice to have leveling out of the way.

• NatoBoyNatoBoy Member Posts: 25
    thanks, i jus wanted to know that there was stuff to do, i was hoping it wasnt going to be lvling then do a few missions and get bored, good to know there is plenty to do

there's so much to do I get behind on some things while doing others. I'll be glad when I hit 50 so I won't have to take my time leveling anymore.

nice one, that sounds ace, better than i thought before. definately gonna get it, thanks image
  • jackman11118jackman11118 Member Posts: 399

Dont forget this isnt WoW. it takes a while to level. you seriously have to play a lot and focus on the game to get to the cap.

but at the  end, some say its all about the story. its all about the PVP. its the funnest pvp system i have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. even on linenoise (not hostile) the pvp is quite fun and many people still flag themselves for pvp which is fun.

well i hant ever played WOW so i wouldnt know

• RognackRognack Member UncommonPosts: 30

Another thing to think about is the different disciplines you can go down. After you hit lvl 50, then that's only the beginning, there are still many many abilities to master (it costs info to upgrade an ability and believe me.... it'll take a LOT of info to fully max out a single branch.

Lvl 50 is somewhat easy to get (if you can manage the grind) but trust me, the game doesn't end once you cap out at 50.

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

It's taken nearly...$200,000.00 Info to Upgrade Half of Operative, a little of gunman, Almost all of solider and then 2 skills in karate.

But, then again, info is pretty easy to come by.

Buy the skill. (Costs info)
    Upload the skill.
    Upgrade the skill (Costs Info)

then buy other skills within the same tree or other trees and upgrade those skills to buy more skills. It's an odd circle, but you'll get the hang of it.

Lvl 7 Operative right now because I just learned how to use the skill system ::::34::

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

if yer on the Method server, and need good operative gear, /tell Whar :)

• RiddeckRiddeck Member Posts: 6

I am here for the story, but if i gain levels on the way, cool

• sygmassygmas Member Posts: 949

Originally posted by killerTwinkie
    It's taken nearly...$200,000.00 Info to Upgrade Half of Operative, a little of gunman, Almost all of solider and then 2 skills in karate.But, then again, info is pretty easy to come by.Buy the skill. (Costs info)
    Upload the skill.
    Upgrade the skill (Costs Info)then buy other skills within the same tree or other trees and upgrade those skills to buy more skills. It's an odd circle, but you'll get the hang of it.Lvl 7 Operative right now because I just learned how to use the skill system ::::34::

Takes me 500k just to upgrade one skill from 49-50.

It's definitely not so 'easy to come by' at my level.

Example: I want all of Soldier, all the martial arts / gun stuff. That's going to run me about 150 mill or so.

Definitely not cheap and not easy, and further reinforces the idea that its definitely not over at level 50!

yer level 50 already Sygmas? Gratz!!!! Sadly, this is my busy season at work, so I'm just hitting 30 myself...-=sigh=-.

• sygmassygmas Member Posts: 949

Originally posted by Wharg0ul
    yer level 50 already Sygmas? Gratz!!!! Sadly, this is my busy season at work, so I'm just hitting 30 myself...-=sigh=-.

Would you expect any less from me? :P

• MentatMentat Member UncommonPosts: 516

Originally posted by NatoBoy

im planning on buying this game and when i herd lvl 50 was the highest lvl i was quite suprised, i mean is the gamepley ad story that good to jus focus on that? lvl 50 jus seems as it would be quite quick to get to as i have herd on other forums, what i want to know is, is doing missions fun

I haven't played an mmorpg that didn't have a lvl cap. What are you talking about?

Most mmorpgs have a starting cap of 50-60....

• KingGrowlKingGrowl Member UncommonPosts: 237

Originally posted by Mentat
    Originally posted by NatoBoy
    I haven't played an mmorpg that didn't have a lvl cap. What are you talking about?
    Most mmorpgs have a starting cap of 50-60....

I've played more MMO"s that have 100+ (200 on one game) level cap than once that have -100

• jackman11118jackman11118 Member Posts: 399

Yes, but with the recent patch levels are SO HARD TO GET image.

i could probably get 3 level 60 characters on WoW before i got 1 level 50 on MXO.