Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fall out New Vegas?

Hey Guys, do you have any information regarding Fall out new vegas?

Comments

• ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462
  • Ozier21Ozier21 Member Posts: 9

Well, i was just trying to look for other info aside from what we can find from google. hehehe... Coz all i can see was the release date and etc. Just want to know if from someone who have tried or had an opportunity to test it. ^_^

• LifeAddictLifeAddict Member Posts: 52

All I know is that it looks sweet just like fallout 3 did but its not on the top of my"most wanted" list right now.. im waiting for fable 3 baby..

• Ozier21Ozier21 Member Posts: 9

fable 3? is it also like fallout? Well what interest me on fallout is it's post apocalyptic/nuclear war era ^_^ and of course its vats system.

• CacaphonyCacaphony Member Posts: 738

More news reguarding Fallout 3.5?  err..... Vegas?  Just go to http://www.gametrailers.com/ and look up fallout new vegas.

• yeaibetyeaibet Member Posts: 2

At ign.com they have a nice little article where the author got to play the first 30 minutes of the game. I would link it, but I am to lazy to search for it since it is no longer on the front page.

• AnatoAnato Member Posts: 5

Wait and hope

• them4trixthem4trix Member UncommonPosts: 19

comparing new vegas 2 fallout 3 in anyway besides the name of the game is insanity,

fallout 3 was one of the best games ive ever played, and yes it had plently of flaws and bugs but omg new vegas...?

just the intro is fun.. after that omg.. goes downhill all the way, the main story is crap, the thing is full of plotholes, sumtimes u catn finish ur quests cuz ur quest guy got killed randomly, the strip itself is the biggest let down ive eva seen ...

i could go on and on for hours ..

what im tryin 2 say.. DONT BUY THIS GAME